Where do you buy your shoes from?

ha no that's MY name. I have 65 and counting

lol imelda, thats what my mums boyf calls me. I threw away a suitcase load when we moved it broke my heart big time.

Im not passing my traits on to my 8yr old lol, shes got loads, hubby goes mad,

If i see a nice pair i get them in every colour hehe

Can't state how good the range of shoes are on this site. Visited their stall as well at Erotica last year, fantastic quality shoes, in all sizes, at really low prices!

Miss-Nomer wrote:

http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk
Huge range, very reasonable prices, and UK based!

Ann Summers have some, but I just took a gander and they're shit, and Pabo, but that's not the best selection either. Sorry, I'm crap :( I get all mine from New Look. Lol.

Bananashoes.com have a good selection

Miss-Nomer wrote:

http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk
Huge range, very reasonable prices, and UK based!

OMG, I wish you hadn't posted that. I have size 11 feet and bemoan my lack of sexy shoes...

Oh well, credit card just burst into tears. (I already ordered 2 pairs hehe)

As Chris Rock said... "Nothing says... 'NASTY' better than a pair of Cyrstal heels!"

Try searching for exotic wear, club wear or just type in hooker shoes! (not that I'm implying.... I'll go now!)

i got some beautiful leather studded platforms with a metal heel from wait for it...

new look

also i have just met someone who is a designer, she cam crystallizze anything for me.....so im going to be skint....rhinestone, not fuck it swarovski up the back of the heel....yum

im thinking get some clear soled ones and ive seen some somewhere with coin slots in for tips...tip jar shoes....fill it with jewells and if i was being tipped if a bloke got a coin out of his wallt id give him a firm spank!

she is customizing me some clothes. predominatntly she deals in gothic design sells a lot of vintage and gothic makes but is a dab hand with a sewing machine. cant wait now lol

if u dont want to spend loads on them ebay it

depends what ur after

and regarding evans- i find them too wide fitting but normal ones too tight i dont have much luck with boots lol

and i have worked out i would be 6 foot 3 with heels on....pmsl

PPB

6 foot 3! Fuck me

Frev wrote:

6 foot 3! Fuck me

Contrary to popular belief im actually a woman and not a tranny lol

and come here then! lololol

PPB

xx

Halfway point?

cheeky get

Well I can come to your place then

ha ha what for? to check i dont have a penis??? i can ssure you i dont, Frev

PPB

x

I believe you dont I meant we could both drive to the halfway point so we get there quicker

Frev wrote:

I believe you dont I meant we could both drive to the halfway point so we get there quicker

Ha ha ha

External Media

Right thats me off to my wanking charriot

Whats a wanking charriot??? PMSL

Its slang for a bed

That's a new slang term for me, thank you. :)

I'm going to file that away under "useful things to retrieve later". ;)