Where does he usually finish?

A win win there then @Sehara

1 Like

Sorry @Funcouple1980s I got the wrong end of the stick. Hubby is wanting you to deny him, I understand now. Iā€™m glad the friend is filling you up. You are certainly having a wonderful time at the moment. xxx

1 Like

Always inside. Would love to withdraw at the last second and shoot over her pussy but never seem to be able at the time. It just feels so nice inside.

1 Like

Well I say Hubby wants me to deny himā€¦Iā€™m not giving him that option. Heā€™s denied!!! :joy: he loves the cuckolding dynamic and understands his role. Yes Iā€™m having lots of fun with his friend, @steve19. Heā€™s taking me out tomorrow night for a date night xx

4 Likes

I hope you have decided on what to wear. @Funcouple1980s Will you be wearing some sexy lingerie and where will you end up after the date (at his or at yours) have you go plans as to what you will be doing. Do people plan things or just go with the flow. Wife and I have really done date nights since we have been married (many many years ago)

1 Like

So @steve19 Iā€™ve decided to go with leather slim fit leggings, they really show off my curvy rear. A silky top, low cut with black sheer bra. No underwear. Killer high heels. Yes I think Iā€™m staying over at his tomorrow night. Iā€™ve got a few LH pieces of lingerie already packed in my overnight bag xxx

5 Likes

Your outfit sounds stunning. Love the slim fit leggings. the silky blouse with give a hint of the sheer bra. If it was me iā€™d forget the date night and go straight to his, the anticipation is all part of it though. Put the lingerie on the following morning and he will be making love with you again before you leave. Enjoy it all, have lots of fun and let us know how things go. @Funcouple1980s

2 Likes

The temptation is there just to bypass dinner and drinks go straight to his for sex, but I love the fact he wants to date me, be romantic with me over dinner. To anyone else looking on we are a married couple. Little do they know Iā€™m married but not to him. Yes the lingerie will be making an appearance at some point and we both adore morning sex followed by sharing a hot, steamy shower and then getting back into bed before hubby comes to pick me up. Iā€™m pleased you approve of my outfit @steve19 xxx

5 Likes

Your outfit sounds very sexy, especially showing off the :peach::fire: sounds like you will be having a lot of fun :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @FD1 i love making an effort for him xx

2 Likes

I can imagine he will love it!

2 Likes

He did. He appeared very much so x

1 Like

Love face tits or mouth obviously but love cuming inside her, usually use the withdrawal method of contraception but we toying with the idea of another kid. She loves me cuming inside to. Being able to Tay so close during the height of climax. LOVE watching the cum dribble from her pussy too

2 Likes

He always finishes inside, wether it is vagina, anal or mouth oh yes also in his fleshlight if heā€™s masturbating :sweat_drops:
Unless I want him to finish on my body somewhere face, boobs or bum

4 Likes

Really depends on what we are doing if we do piv or anal most of the time inside and sometimes I shoot it over het stomach or ass and back. With a BJ or masturbation it is either over her tits or over and in her mouth.

Always inside or in her mouth. Iā€™ve never given someone a facial, and my current partner hates the idea. I of course entirely respect that, but it has to some extent become like the forbidden fruit and subject of my fantasiesā€¦

1 Like

Always inside or in mouth

inside my ass or over my panties for me to lick them

2 Likes

Depends where we are but normally inside me but sometimes he will pull out and finish on top of my pussy. If we are at parents then usually he can finish in my mouth for no mess and on his own he says most of the time he finishes in his Fleshlight.

1 Like

Inside pussy or tits for us, mainly inside pussy though.

1 Like