Where does he usually finish?

Everywhere. Inside pussy. On pussy. On bum. In bum. On tits. In mouth. On face. On face is my favourite. And recently been getting up the courage to lick her face and kiss her after cumming

4 Likes

I love the original question… Like cumming in the mouth is only done for the sake of not making a mess.
Ive turned 50 and someone suggested eating cream pie… Its on my list now… Fuck it who cares. You only live once. Rough average, Ive cum about 15 thousand times in 40 years, and thats just once a day… Cant keep track of where, but even at a teaspoon a go, thats 75 litres. :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Ah the joys of youth lol

For me its

1. Inside me
  2. Tits
  3. Bum
  4. Mouth
  5. Face
7 Likes

Most of the time its inside me, if im super horny then in my mouth.

7 Likes

Either all over her face or inside her and then we watch it all fall out

1 Like

My wife’s been discussing stuff on Twitter with a dominant male friend and told me a couple of days ago he always forces his girlfriend to swallow his whole load. She says she’s not keen on this at all and would much rather kneel in front of me while I fuck her face, cum in her mouth but she’d find it much sexier to let it run out of her lips and drip down over her chest. :kiss: :droplet:

I told her I’m sure this could be arranged and have the erotic art images on my iPad ready to mail her at the appropriate time, but her other fantasy of receiving a real penis in her ass got in the way first. :bum3: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how do you get your orgasm when you are with the parents around?

Most of my orgasms are through forced masturbation or forced machine so I tend to come on my chest or stomach.

1 Like

If your going to be a sexologist, you really need to free your mind !!!

For me:
Inside
Tits
Mouth / Face

2 Likes

I love cumming on my wife’s face. Unfortunately it’s one of the only things she’s not keen on, so it doesn’t happen often. I’d kill for it to be a more regular thing.

She would usually want me to cum inside here but if we’re are just messing around or whatever, she’s tell me to come on her boobs.

For her preference would be

1- Inside
2- Boobs
3- in mouth/ swallow

For me

1- Face
2- boobs
3- in mouth

2 Likes

If we’re in a rush and won’t be able to clean up then Joe will either cum in my vagina or my mouth

2 Likes

I bet Joe is not complaining with either of them. @emandjoe

1 Like