Where is my G spot?

Hey guys I’m 20 and a male and no matter what I try using or doing I just don’t seem to be able to find my g spot, used lots of different toys and positions. When you touch it is there just a big sensitive feeling?

Maybe you just need to keep practising and maybe where it’s sensitive to keep going

Yeah I guess so, hopefully the gf tries somthing on me 😂

Haha ask her !! 😅

Are you looking for the g spot in the vagina or the p spot in the anus? Either way, I recommend doing it when you're very aroused and warmed up. Use a toy with a curved tip and preferably hard such as glass. For the g spot stroke it against the front wall of the vagina and for the p spot stroke it against the front wall of the anus (towards your penis). Keep experimenting until you find an area more sensitive than anywhere else.

I agree with Vanilla_Kink, make sure you are really warmed up first. The more aroused you are the easier it is to locate. It's not like TV has had everyone believe, ram up 2 fingers and off you go. It's taken me and my husband a while to find the perfect way to get to it. Have a look at some of the male toy reviews, see if anything jumps out at you. Talk to your girlfriend. She may be happy to help. 😊

How have you got on finding the g spot any luck ?

**EDITED BY MODERATOR - PAST CONVERSATION WAS REMOVED RELATING TO THIS**