G Spot

Ok, have had a look for threads about this, but can't find any, unless I am missing them.

I want to find my G spot. I am a virgin, gradually working my way through dildos by girth size. I have Googled it, they say it's sort of behind the pubic bone and feels a bit rougher than the rest of the vagina, but I still don't seem to be able to locate it. Could do with sat nav. I am off work all week so have plenty of time to have a good ole shufty 😄

Any advice please, ta.

Persistence - every one is different, and be prepared to accept that if/when you do find it it may not be the pot of gold you hope for.

I know exactly where my OHs g-spot is after many years together. However, she can't contort herself in to the right position to get it with her own fingers, and toys are hit and miss since you can't actually feel/see where they're stimulating.

They do say once you find it and stimulate it responds by enlarging - I dunno about this!

So, I'm a guy but it's a little awkward to reach. I you pop your fingers inside and go "up" towards the front you'll probably feel some like spongey rippleyness sort of (it's hard to describe). Move your fingers back along the top wall and it'll smooth out, then a little further back in the smooth part you'll find something that feels like a walnut/lumpy thing. Bingo. I have fairly short fingers though and it can be awkward for me to reach in partners, let alone with the contortion of doing it to yourself!

pegguin wrote:

So, I'm a guy but it's a little awkward to reach. I you pop your fingers inside and go "up" towards the front you'll probably feel some like spongey rippleyness sort of (it's hard to describe). Move your fingers back along the top wall and it'll smooth out, then a little further back in the smooth part you'll find something that feels like a walnut/lumpy thing. Bingo. I have fairly short fingers though and it can be awkward for me to reach in partners, let alone with the contortion of doing it to yourself,

Ok ta. Will have a rummage later on. Would be nice to locate it, even if it isn't as good as expected.

Thanks Sum Sub, your OH is a lucky woman 😆

Don't be surprised if you can't reach it without some serious contortions! If it's anything like my prostate though (and people always compare them)'once you find it with your fingers it makes getting a toy to the right place so easy.

It can be a tricky little thing to find, so like Subby said, persistence is key. The thing about the G-spot is, you can't always feel it. It enlarges with arousal, so the more turned on you are before you look for it, the more likely you are to hit it, and it does increase in size a bit more with stimulation.

A great way to try to find it is by using this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17883 and a G-spot specific toy.

If you rub some onto the head of a toy that's designed to find your G-spot it'll help enlarge it quicker and increase the sensation you feel there. Fingers are good as you can physically feel for the rougher patch, but they're awkward and crampy, whereas a G-spot curved toy is easy to handle and will have you in the right area by default, so all you need to do is wiggle it around until you find the ooh spot.

The gel really does work, and though I personally prefer a very rigid toy used hard and fast on my G-spot, I find a softer, silicone toy helps the gel spread better inside me.

But again, as Sub said, though all women have a G-spot, not all of them get pleasure from it, and I have a couple of friends who don't like it being stimulated at all. It's too intense for one, and the other feels very little from it.

Best of luck in finding yours, and I hope that when you do it's all you want it to be.x