Where’s your favorite place to be touched?

:cat::cat:

1 Like

I love to have my scalp/hair scratched. Probably top of the list for non-sexual touch. Sexually, I love having my balls caressed if we’re really sticking to just hand/manual touch.

4 Likes

I love having my neck kissed and stroked but also invested in one of those wire head massagers and that makes me tingle all over

5 Likes

Neck - oh my neck!!!

3 Likes

All the obvious places, but also love it when he strokes stray hairs away from my face. Tingles all over!

6 Likes

Neck, thighs and num (aside from boobs and vag)

2 Likes

I agree with a lot of other people for their favorite non-sexual place being the scalp/hair, nothing like a nice scalp massage :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: As for sexual I’d probably say neck :heart_eyes: I’m extremely ticklish on my legs and butt, so the neck is always a safe non-ticklish place :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

When younger I would go with my cock , but now the quickest way to fire me up is my nipples . Especially a little cool liquid , water based lube and then just brushing them lightly .

3 Likes

Oh I get that one @Mrs.John. I think it is the way he looks at me as he does it. So loving.
I love him groping at my boobs. He can do that all night long. I love him stroking at my ass too, but especially if his hand strays into the small of my back.

2 Likes

“High fives” :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like