Who loves to wear Stockings

Who loves stockings

5 Likes

hi with being a cross dressers I adore wearin stockings either hold ups or wearing my satin suspender belt love blk gloss

3 Likes

i love wet look latex xx

2 Likes

I have always worn stockings since I was 16 - totally love the look and feel and they feel so feminine with a sexy suspender belt

Hate tights - old school stockings all the way - sheer smooth are my go to type. :stockings:

11 Likes

I love wearing Lacey hold ups or fishnets :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I love to wear them for my pleasure and my wife’s , especially for pegging . I prefer the self hold ups , but also have a garter belt . Here is one of my photos , several others in my photos . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1221

3 Likes

Love the OH in hold ups or stockings. Tights are only sexy when she wears them with no panties, and allows me to tear holes in them in strategic places when she returns home in them.

2 Likes

Moi

Try to tell me that tights don’t put the hot in hot pants

2 Likes

Wow just great photo - love you in those knickers and I’m sure you got a good pegging after turning up like that - but still I would prefer suspender and stockings :stockings:

2 Likes

Love stockings nothing better than the feel.of sheer nylon on my legs

4 Likes

Thank you ! I think it is my best photo yet , that I can show on here anyway . It is tied with my snow photo , I think this should be number one . :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely love wearing them! Due to the hot weather, it’s been a couple of weeks since I have worn hold-ups or stockings.
Have still managed to wear them in the bedroom though, where they really enhance our lovemaking

5 Likes

Love wearing them.Actually have far more suspender belts than my wife!

2 Likes

Love wearing them and prefer them to tights. Have a selection of colours and my fishnet are sooooo sexy.

I’m a lady with certain tastes in lingerie, sometimes sexy and sometimes kinky.

Tights should be banned - horrible things !!

6 Likes

Lol thats funny @batjamboree

2 Likes

I do :+1::rofl:

1 Like

Just shaved my legs for the first time so they look better in stockings :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Shaved legs for men wearing stockings is a must. The feel is just something else.

4 Likes