which experience counts as losing your virginity? definitely intercourse or other too?

which experience counts as losing your virginity?

my intercourse was this year, i finally felt confident enough to be nude on a bfs lap.

but other times since age [EDIT] i was wiggling on laps with my clothes on. thats almost the same as intercourse because the penis ejaculates. and on a lap with my bikini on.

I think losing your virginity is when your penis is actually inside a vagina (or someone slides their penis into you)

That is actual sex, not grinding or dry humping, but carnal real sex - which could result in a pregnancy if no protection was used. That to me is the actual act of losing one's virginity....

Perhaps I'm wrong.... don't know :)

I think in this day and age virginity has many meanings.

Historically it probably meant breaking the hymen for a girl, but I think you can say you have many virginities:

Actual intercourse

Mutual masturbating

Oral sex

Anal sex

non-self masturbation

any many more...

Each time you do these for the first time is one more virginity lost.

i would class Losing your viginity is when the act of sexual penetration is involved :) bumping and grinding on a partner for me would not be classed as losing your virginity

WildThing wrote:

I think losing your virginity is when your penis is actually inside a vagina (or someone slides their penis into you)

That is actual sex, not grinding or dry humping, but carnal real sex - which could result in a pregnancy if no protection was used. That to me is the actual act of losing one's virginity....

Perhaps I'm wrong.... don't know :)

oh yeah i forgot how wiggling is grinding/hummping. i agree:)

Sum Sub wrote:

Historically it probably meant breaking the hymen for a girl, but I think you can say you have many virginities:

Actual intercourse

Mutual masturbating

Oral sex

Anal sex

non-self masturbation

any many more...

oh thats a interesting idea, a first time for each technique:)

the first climax is special cos you realize 'oh i see how this does that'

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

i would class Losing your viginity is when the act of sexual penetration is involved :) bumping and grinding on a partner for me would not be classed as losing your virginity

yup penetration is very different to experience , it shocked me even compared to his finger. so unique:)

For me it was when I had actualy sex for the first time with someone.

Also when commening about acts ect be mindful, if it's before the age of 18 then don't put the age down; on the LH forums sexual life begins at 18, anything pre 18 we don't put any ages! (My explaination was pretty naff on that lol)

Sum Sub wrote:

Actual intercourse

Mutual masturbating

Oral sex

Anal sex

non-self masturbation

any many more...

I totally agree Hun :) xx

FrozenAngel wrote:

For me it was when I had actualy sex for the first time with someone.

Also when commening about acts ect be mindful, if it's before the age of 18 then don't put the age down; on the LH forums sexual life begins at 18, anything pre 18 we don't put any ages! (My explaination was pretty naff on that lol)

i promise i won't say the young age ever again, i so forgot :(

anyways i lost my virginity at age 18 this year:)

Sum Sub wrote:

Actual intercourse

Mutual masturbating

Oral sex

Anal sex

non-self masturbation

any many more...

I agree :)

Ork wrote:

It's really a matter of oppinion for a lot of people... for me its all about penetration from another human, whether or not that is consensual or whatever is a different story all together, but regardless of the genders involved, I'd say when you penetrate/be penetrated you've lost it... but it's not always straightforward and easy to figure out.

for sure i was so nervous i was crying a lot when it was happening.

traditionally and in many cultures still the hymen is the mark of virginity even though women can be born with out them or loose them through normal daily activities if you don't bleed the first time a man penetrates you in some cultures you're seen as not being a virgin in effect used goods and men don't want to be with used goods even if they've been well tested

in same sex relationships they can have their own ideas of what counts as loosing ones virginity such as Anal sex, oral, frottage, using strap-on's, fingering

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I count losing virginity as breaking the hymen through penis in vagina. But some girls already have broken hymens before ever having intercourse. But I beleive penis in vagina intercourse for the first time is losing your virginity. Same goes for men in my opinion too.

But Sum Sub is right in a way that whatever you do for the first time is losing virginity to it.

Thinking about it historically, a virgin would not be expected to do sexual things, even if she had never had penetrative intercourse. Virginity is often reffered to as innocence. So I suppose you could say that you have lost your virginity, or at least some of it, even if you have never had intercourse.

But I think the general rule is P in V sex to count as losing virginity. If you have not had that, then I would still consider you a virgin, personally.

It really is a deeper subject when you think on it though. I mean, what do people consider as losing virginity? At what point during intercourse would it be considered 'lost'? Are young girls who do sports and have already broken their hymen before intercourse still technically virgins? Are lesbians who have never slept with a man, but have slept with women virgins still? Does it count or not if you have used internal sex toys? And so on...

yup or orgasms. they feel special and new.

myghost wrote:

traditionally and in many cultures still the hymen is the mark of virginity even though women can be born with out them or loose them through normal daily activities if you don't bleed the first time a man penetrates you in some cultures you're seen as not being a virgin in effect used goods and men don't want to be with used goods even if they've been well tested

in same sex relationships they can have their own ideas of what counts as loosing ones virginity such as Anal sex, oral, frottage, using strap-on's, fingering

i've never had anal sex. does it make your bottom look different, i mean your cheeks?

paige95 wrote:

myghost wrote:

i've never had anal sex. does it make your bottom look different, i mean your cheeks?

No it stays the same but as there is no natural lubrication you will need to use plenty of lube. Then take it really slowly maybe a finger relax and work up to full penile penetration. One way to do this is for your OH to stand still with you in the doggy position and for him to line himself up and hold your checks open whilst you back on to his cock. This is very horny for any man to watch. Your ass isn't the same as your pussy you will need to relax and push out at the moment of penetration to allow the penis in.

There are many wonderful ladies on here to help with all sorts of advice. Welcome to your sexual life. This site will help you grow in confidence and pleasure. You are very lucky to have this site early in your sexual life , I wish I had some where like this when in my early sex life. Enjoy

In my opinion losing your virginity is actual sex, I did oral sex first and then sometime later I ''lost my virginity'' from intercourse, but everyones different

Your checks open whilst you back on to his cock. This is very horny for any man to watch. Your ass isn't the same as your pussy you will need to relax and push out at the moment of penetration to allow the penis in.

There are many wonderful ladies on here to help with all sorts of advice. Welcome to your sexual life. This site will help you grow in confidence and pleasure. You are very lucky to have this site early in your sexual life , I wish I had some where like this when in my early sex life. Enjoy

Hi Paige you will need to link my two posts together and read them together. Bloody power cut lost my internet .lol

I wouldn't count oral sex, mutual masturbation or dry humping as loosing your virginity.
It is a physical and clinical term used to mean some one who has had sexual intercourse with the opposite sex that could result in the female getting pregnant.
For those who think it has other meanings...well you can choose to explain it how ever you like but if you're in the medical proffesion or forensics you wouldn't describe in professional terms a non-virgin as someone who had recieved oral sex or dry humped. medically they are a virgin.