Which is sexier?

Make up or no make up on women?
Done up or girl next door?

Whatever the woman feels most comfortable and confident wearing or not wearing ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

I'm not fussed tbh.
What you wanna do is up to you.

I agree with Leanne, but if i am really honest i really like seeing my wife first thing in the morning without makeup.

I prefer the natural look. I just dont think coating ones face in makeup everyday is going to be good for the skin in the long run.

I agree with all of the above, everyone should present themselves however they feel happiest (happy is sexy). However on a day to day I notice I get far more attention or second glances when I'm wearing makeup!

However the person is feeling on the day! Sometimes I wear none at all, sometimes I wear a little bit and very occasionally I’ll do my entire face. Just depends.

I feel most comfortable with my brows filled in and a touch of concealer to cover any redness but that’s usually it for my day to day make-up. If I didn’t look dead without any on at all then I would go completely bare more often!

I feel confidence is the most sexy thing in the bedroom and however a woman feels most confident is what I like.
I do have a huge thing for the “girl next door” look, but my dominant side loves to see mascara running down my partners cheeks in the bedroom 😂. So whatever my partner feels most confident with I’m happy either way, It’s not for me to decide.

Both, it`s confidence that makes you sexy!

I agree with previous posters, it's whatever makes the women feel happy,
confident and therefore sexy. Personally I feel uncomfortable and
awkward without anything at all on. Bare minimum for me to feel OK is
foundation, mascara (my eyelashes are blonde) and a little bit of
blusher. I do feel my most confident when fully done up with my eyeliner
and a little bit of bronzer too. If I am going out or planning a sexy
night I love a smoky eye. I do however wish I was more of a natural
beauty!!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote: Whatever the woman feels most comfortable and confident wearing or not wearing +1 for me on this subject as sometimes very pretty girls go way overboard with makeup when they don't need to.