Heels

Hi ladies. Was asked by bf to start wearing heels, never did until now. He said it'll be good for my confidence while working with my male colleagues (yawn). Plus I'm a bit short.

After 6 months, all I'm getting is bruises. Before anyone wonders, I compared my pictures with/without heels, no heels don't make your legs sexier or look confident.

To the high-heelers here, Is it worth it?

I usually get some nice stares in public area, not my face but my pretty 4 inches red colour high heels.
Comparing between heels and without on 2 ladies, think the person with heals projects an elegant, confident and sexy your image in the midst of a crowd. That's my opinion. I know it can be tiring walking in them.

But there are ladies, regardless of heels or not, they look just as good with their nice beautiful legs.

I enjoy wearing heels, I feel sexier wearing them but I don't as often any more ( nights out and I have a couple reserved for bedroom use only) as it's just not practical. For what it's worth I'm short too, but I don't need my heels to boost my confidence and my oh would never suggest I wear them (unless in the bedroom occasionally). An woman wearing heels she's clearly uncomfortable in doesn't scream confidence to me, quite the opposite suggests the heels are an attempt to appear more confident making her look more vulnerable.Heels can be restricting and uncomfortable, wear what you want, what you feel confident in. No clothing item can *give* you confidence just boost any confidence you already have.

My question to you is:

Do you actually want to wear heels?

If you do not, then quite simply don't. Regardless of what your OH 'wants' you to look like and what your colleagues wish for you to look like. 

I don't wear heels and I personally don't feel less attractive than those that do. My legs look just fine without them, even if I do say so myself ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

This is an interesting one. I agree with the other comments. My partner and I have been together around 8months, he loves a woman in high heels. I am definitely what you would call a flat shoe person other than a small heel for the bedroom but he likes them high, court shoe style. My worst nightmare as I struggle to walk in high shoes to a laughable degree. However in the sale I went and brought four pairs for the bedroom only but thought I would give them a go, practice walking around the house in them to start, this must sound daft. Much to my surprise and his I absolutely love them, it does seem to have boosted my confidence a little to. I will throw in here that he didn't suggest I wear or buy them in the first place. It sounds like you have given your partners suggestion a try and it doesn't sound like your liking wearing them or wanting to wear them so don't. If your not comfortable there really is no point. If you are struggling confidence wise try to find the reason why and see if you can find something that will help. I wish you well

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

My question to you is:

Do you actually want to wear heels?

If you do not, then quite simply don't. Regardless of what your OH 'wants' you to look like and what your colleagues wish for you to look like. 

I don't wear heels and I personally don't feel less attractive than those that do. My legs look just fine without them, even if I do say so myself ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

This!! ^^ 

Shoes, clothing, branded goods, etc... even sex toys, they are designed and produced with an objective in mind... Elegant, confident, sexy, wanting and happiness in having and wearing them... most of all your partner feels proud having you next to him.

As for me, I will go that extra if he likes me on heels unless there's a medical reason... like flat footed.

If you are getting nothing from it then don't do it! Personally I find heels hugely arousing but if my OH didn't want to wear them I wouldn't push her into it.

As for the work situation you should be confident becasue of your abilities as a person can't stand sexisim in the work place and women should be able to dress as they see fit.

dave82 wrote:

If you are getting nothing from it then don't do it! Personally I find heels hugely arousing but if my OH didn't want to wear them I wouldn't push her into it.

As for the work situation you should be confident becasue of your abilities as a person can't stand sexisim in the work place and women should be able to dress as they see fit.

YAS! 

I love a woman in heels - it's the way it shapes the upper legs for me. However, my wife is only an inch shorter than me (5'9 and 5'10) - and has longer legs than me. She looks a bit silly next to me if we go out, with her realllly long legs. Plus, I think heels go best with a feminine look, and my wife isn't a girly-girl (in her own words!).

At the end of the day, it's her choice - unless she's planning on a long walk with me (ie home from town after a night out). In which case I get upset with her wearing them!

Personally I love wearing heels but don't get that much opportunity - work basically involves wearing flats or steel toecaps!!!

I always put on a pair of heels to finish off a bedroom outfit, and on the odd occasion I get dressed up to go out most definitely nothing less than 4" spikes. Luckily Mr LNT has a 'thing' for heels too - but I wear them for me mainly - sometimes he will choose what he wants to see me in xxx

Each to their own - but if you are not comfortable then don't do it xxx

I have always hated heels - when I was a 'walker' (not as in The Walking Dead lol) I still hated them... alwyas been a Doc Marten, Converse or New Rock boot kind of girl - my NewRock retro boots are my best shoes always!!!

If you like heels wear them - it's all down to personal choice, taste and style. x

well if you are feet are bruised and hurt then I would re-evalute the fit and style of the shoe and if a insert or cushing insert can help. I LOVE heels they set and mood and make me feel sexy, but I cant wear them all night long without discomfort so I wear them when I can make it work for me. I also have some shoes that I have never worn outside as they are simply for sexy dress up.

tons of good advice here.

I wear heels when and if I want to . My hubby likes me in them but I only wear them for him the bedroom and they are very high heels . If you don't like them I wouldn't wear them!

Just bought myself a 6 inches heel last evening but hub told me I look better in my 4 inches. So it really boils down to personal preference. Also I feel that too high a heel is really uncomfortable to walk.