Which Liberator

I'm not very helpful but I realllyyyy want one of these. I think I would pick the Jaz!

Foxxy wrote:

I'm intrigued by the ramp, and it's possibilities alongside the wedge, so I'll be interested to hear what you think. Have fun when it arrives! :-)

thank you I'm actually silly excited about this coming today wait for the post like a kid looking out for santa.😀

myghost wrote:

I don't own either but as a fellow RA sufferer i would be more inclined to go for the jazz motion looks like the rocking side to it would help getting in to a comfortable position

the rocking side is no good at all on the bed it needs a hard surface to alow it to be firm enough to rock on not wanting to put a downer on it just something to think about if wanting to use on bed hope it's helpful for you to know.

Right I haven't wrote a proper re view yet as I want to use a good few times to do this justice.
But i will say i can't belive the ramp it's incredible so many ways you can position the two for optimum performance and wow. If you want a wedge this is the only way to go.
I used the wedge jaz and blow up but this kicks their ass realy go for this ramp if you can you will not be disappointed.

We have the wedge and it's really good.

For normal face to face vaginal and anal penetration or pegging it raises the pelvis to a far more comfortable height. i'ts also handy for cunnilingus for the same reason.

My only thought is that I would like it to be another couple of inches (50mm) higher.

The foam is very dense but does compress slightly in use. The cover zips off for washing.

we have the wedge too & it's really lovely. I would quite like the black label cover, if you could buy it seperately.

We have the ramp and wedge, bought it when I had an offer on our anniversary so we could get both. They work well together or on their own. It gives a lot of support and the cushions can be put in different combinations for different positions. It really allows good access to area of interest and with allows you to try out different positions which would have been too painful. (my wife has a range of medical conditions too so I know what you are talking about). They do not slip around the bed with cotton sheets and would be equally comfortable on the floor. It is very soft on the skin and can take a lot of weight/pressure before displaying any compression, saying that, it gives just enough when lying on it to make it comfortable but firm. LH do not yet sell gear bags for storage/ taking away with you, or conversion covers to convert to black label which may be of use as you can be restraned to keep a position if you need/ want that, but I am sure they are working on it. Am I glad we have it?, definitely with bells and whistles on. Wish we bought it years ago. Have a look at the reviews on the product and you will get more info there. My advice is to get them and you will wonder why you did not get them earlier.