Which would you pick

Short term good lover but it wouldn't last. Long term personality.

Good personality definitely

Personality - Sexy stuff from Lovehoney can always be used to assist in improving the good loving, plus a bit of time, patience and tuition.

Wouldn't someone's personality make them a good lover for you? Or am I getting the wrong idea of what you mean by good lover?

Personality, hands down.

I can help them become a good lover, but I can't help them change their personality.

Yup. I'm with the others. Personality is so important!

Personality, without exception.

For me, "loving skills" are useless in long term if you don't have respect and true friendship with your partner.

Personality. A smile is infectious and normally, in my experience, leads to bettwe lovemaking in any case.

If by ' lover' you mean sex and by 'personality' you mean emotional chemistry and being in love.
Then being in love and compatible is way more important than sex.

Personality every time!

Scorpius12 wrote:

Personality 100% - as Fluffbags said bedroom skills can be developed :) xx

Agreed

Definatley Personality

Personality for me too.

Good personality would be my pick.i

Good personality definately hard to enjoy sex if its with someone i dont care about

Good Personality, in my opinion is an essental trait for being a good lover.

Personality anyday!

Hmmmm such a tricky question .. if someone hasn't got a good personality then I won't find out if a good lover or not ..

But if a completely useless lover then, then a relationship is doomed.

But my interpretation of good lover isn't they are amazing and presses all the buttons .. and a good lover comes with time and we learn together what works ..and feels good.

Some lovers think do this do that , stick that there instead of responding to their partner and that makes them a bad lover..

Good Personality

Personality first for me.