Who brought something with this weekend offer.

I decided to give in a brought something to get the 50 shades paddle. Been wanting a paddle for ages and this was to good offer to turn down. Wonder who else has brought something with this offer?

Not me neither products in the offer interest me. i did however get a 20% off offer which i plan on using on lube if i remember to use it in time

I thought the offer was brilliant! I didnt buy anything though we have lots of padles and anal toys so didnt see the piont

X

Tempted but I have very similar products so couldn't justify a purchase but Lovehoney seriously tempted me yet again!

The FSOG paddle looks great and definitely worth it as a freebie, but it looks exactly the same as my Tease Me satin/leather paddle, just a different colour. Otherwise I might have gone for that :)

I did :)

i was going to order anyway, but got the butt plug aswell. Ive never used one, and had put 2 on my order to try along with some other bits and bobs, so im going from having no butt plugs to having 3!

You can never have too many!

That is a good offer with the lube. Enjoy your butt plugs moo28. No point buying something if the ones you got are already similar. Very much looking forward to the paddle.

I am excited, but a bit nervous too! I have never really been interested in bum play before, but the last few months i have been coming around to the idea.

It is good the anal toys have brought a few since found love honey but was never interested in it before.

I did!

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I had to order a couple of things for a work colleagues wedding gift. (He is getting champagne, beautiful flues, and a basket of sex toys) so I took the opportunity to get the free paddle.

I have not used one before and I had been looking at the purple one that Boo mentioned, so freebie bonus.

i also gifted someone and sent them one of the freebie items too, although I'm not saying what untill the person gets the gift.

Guilty...couldn't resist, bought some bra sets on sale. I already have a paddle but I think I'm on a mission to collect all the FSOG collection.

That would be a interesting wedding present toys from love honey fun Louise. Looking to seeing the paddle and using it as never used one before. Only own one item from the FSOG range.

bondagegod wrote:

That would be a interesting wedding present toys from love honey fun Louise. Looking to seeing the paddle and using it as never used one before. Only own one item from the FSOG range.

It's a bit of a piss take but, cock ring, karma sutra book, blindfold, tickler, hot rocks, massage candle, massage tool, fizzing bath hearts, and a pack of condoms. So all practical but I think he is going to go a great shade of red when he receives it at work.

I decided to go for the paddle, I do not have one yet, just flogger, so thought that was a great offer. And I bought a glass dildo, which I wanted for ages.

Yes all useful stuff for wedding night but would be embarrassed when do receive them.

I purchased lingerie but i have made several orders this week alone now.. just placed another order ten minutes ago.. however back on track.. lingerie and the butt plug is one of my sexy secrets coming this week;)

Didn't see the offer ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Glass toys ...... Haven't used them yet .

Lord love length wrote:

Glass toys ...... Haven't used them yet .

Get some. They are brilliant. I own about 10 wait no 11 different glass things and i have another three due to arrive as well