Who found what, why, where and what was the reaction?

My youngest son found one of my vibes and asked what it was for......i sort of mumbled its for back massage and quickly grabbed it off him..........

I do remember thought when i was in my late teens...i used to babysit for this really straightlaced looking couple......anyone one evening one of the kids came downstairs asking me what something was................in he walked with the biggest black strap on you have ever seen.............his sister was behind him carrying a bag with various other 'toys'..................behind muffled giggles i told them both off for playing in mummy and daddies private things and quickly whisked them back upstairs.................................seriously i couldnt look them in the eye when they came home..................

I myself have had a rather awkward moment involving my toys! I once left out a dildo in the bathroom, which i had proudly stuck onto the bathroom sink after getting it all clean from the steamy shower session with the OH. I forgot all about it and remembered at 8am after i heard my brother flush the toilet! Eeek,, although he was good enough not to say anything.
Another encounter is when my mother insisted on cleaning my room whilst i was at work to help sort out all my things for when i move out. I had already told her not to, and taken the key out of my door when i left in the morning, but she used a spare key that they had for if i lock myself out! After being informed my room had been cleaned i rushed up and checked my box of goodies. I immediately knew she had found it as everything was jumbled up and im abit of a neat freak. I decided to confront the situation and meekly said "i see you found what was in my bed drawers" to which she replied "oh don't worry, i had one of those a long time ago and it was better than your dad at times, although it was as quite high tech as yours!" I just smiled and said thank you then retreated to my bedroom to plot my exact moving out date.

LK xx

All lovely stories, I don't have one to add sorry but I did find out today that lots (I do mean lots) of people have toys. And above all the old saying holds true - you cant tell by looking!

A couple of weeks ago I had left my Ophoria finger vibe on my bedside cabinate. My son went into my room to get something and saw it. He came into the living room asking what that pink squishy thing was beside my bed. I explained it was just a little finger massager. As he put it on his finger he must have pressed the 'on' button. He laughed and said "I know what it is! It's a dildo isn't it?" I could have died! I asked what he knew about dildos and he said there was one on an episode of Still Game, Isa's got one. I explained to him that it wasn't a dildo, just a little massager but he wasn't having any of it. Then he put it to his nether regions and then put it against his nipples while I was trying to get it off him. He thought this was really, really funny. I eventually managed to get it off him and hid it well. He keeps asking where that little pink squishy thing is, it's fun! But I tell him that he's not getting it. I just hope he doesn't find any of my other toys, god knows how I will explain them!

sexy little minx wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I had left my Ophoria finger vibe on my bedside cabinate. My son went into my room to get something and saw it. He came into the living room asking what that pink squishy thing was beside my bed. I explained it was just a little finger massager. As he put it on his finger he must have pressed the 'on' button. He laughed and said "I know what it is! It's a dildo isn't it?" I could have died! I asked what he knew about dildos and he said there was one on an episode of Still Game, Isa's got one. I explained to him that it wasn't a dildo, just a little massager but he wasn't having any of it. Then he put it to his nether regions and then put it against his nipples while I was trying to get it off him. He thought this was really, really funny. I eventually managed to get it off him and hid it well. He keeps asking where that little pink squishy thing is, it's fun! But I tell him that he's not getting it. I just hope he doesn't find any of my other toys, god knows how I will explain them!

You might want a word with him before he tells his mates or family...

sexy little minx wrote:

This story did make me laugh, but i agree with WandA... You best speak to him!

SLM, that is so funny!

WandA has a point there, your son is going to pick his moment to announce it to everyone!

How old is he?

He is 12. I have had a little chat with him. Instead of saying to him not to tell anyone (he would just go right ahead and do just that) I explained to him that sometimes you might have things in your bedroom that you want to keep private. As he is getting to 'that age' he kinda understands. I also asked him if he had something in his room he didn't want people to know about, how he would feel if I told his friends/family about it.

sexy little minx wrote:

He is 12. I have had a little chat with him. Instead of saying to him not to tell anyone (he would just go right ahead and do just that) I explained to him that sometimes you might have things in your bedroom that you want to keep private. As he is getting to 'that age' he kinda understands. I also asked him if he had something in his room he didn't want people to know about, how he would feel if I told his friends/family about it.

Probably the best way to do it. Helps him understand personal space too.External Media

My mum has seen my paddles, cuffs, under bed restraints etc and ive not hidden the fact, tbh i talk quite openly about those things! Most people i know what im like and that im a bit of a sex toy addict.

I was sat on my better halfs lap bouncing away on the sofa last year when my daughter appeared at the stairs looking :s My response was to tell her to go back to bed which she did and when i went up to check she was settled she said that she had seen me dancing ... thankfully she was too young to fully understand!

x

*Emma* wrote:

My mum has seen my paddles, cuffs, under bed restraints etc and ive not hidden the fact, tbh i talk quite openly about those things! Most people i know what im like and that im a bit of a sex toy addict.

I was sat on my better halfs lap bouncing away on the sofa last year when my daughter appeared at the stairs looking :s My response was to tell her to go back to bed which she did and when i went up to check she was settled she said that she had seen me dancing ... thankfully she was too young to fully understand!

x

Haha! Emma done a happy dance!

ha ha we did the usual late friday night when our son was out, got up early washed them all and left them on the edge of the bath to dry.whilst we were out 2 hours later it dawned on me, oh bollocks we forgot to put them away .Well he did come back and couldn't of missed them as the toilet is next to the bath and they would of poked your eye out he never said a thing too embarrased or hammered we will never no bless

i am forever leaving lube out at the OHs, coming in to find his mum has made the bed and put all my sex toys away....she never says anything though

wenchiepie wrote:

i am forever leaving lube out at the OHs, coming in to find his mum has made the bed and put all my sex toys away....she never says anything though

I think for parents it would not only be awkward for you, but for them also... hehe for a fact im getting annoyed with my mum poking around my room, i might just leave my laptop open on LH homepage and a couple of things beside it xD Would be a funny conversation if she did bring it up xD

We moved the other day and had the cleaner in to give the house a proper once over, and she pulled everything out from under the bed including our sex toy bag, as my OH came into the room she was picking up all of the toys off the floor that had gone all over when the bag ripped!

She (my OH that is) was mightily embarrassed. I am sure the cleaner had seen it all before.

My mum found my very first sex toy, when I was 18. She never actually admitted it to me, but I'd left it on my bed for all to see, and she'd put some ironing right next to it! Cringe! she never said anything about it though, but every time we went shopping together, she'd make some comment about me having to save all my money for sex toys! And... the other day when I got sent a tester from LH, my mum knew what was in the box, even though I'd not said a word! xx

Starlight* wrote:

My mum found my very first sex toy, when I was 18. She never actually admitted it to me, but I'd left it on my bed for all to see, and she'd put some ironing right next to it! Cringe! she never said anything about it though, but every time we went shopping together, she'd make some comment about me having to save all my money for sex toys! And... the other day when I got sent a tester from LH, my mum knew what was in the box, even though I'd not said a word! xx

check to see if your mum's on here then starlight

lickmadick wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

You did NOT just say that! How awful would that be? Haha External Media

My parents' cleaner has discovered dozens of my toys - she's the only person who ever goes in my room so I don't mind leaving things out on the bed or next to the bed for a day or two. She has a policy of not sharing things that don't concern her.

I never leave any of my kinkier items lying around though and luckily noone's found them. Generally people know better than to snoop around my bedroom.

Adx

Starlight* wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

You did NOT just say that! How awful would that be? Haha External Media

would keep her thinking though if you said i know your little secret too ha ha External Media