Who found what, why, where and what was the reaction?

Ive had a quick look and couldnt find anything similar but sorry if there is =S

Have you ever left out a sex toy or had one (or more) found by anyone... even heard perhaps? Who was it who made the discovery, what was it they found, where was it and what were your reactions, excuse or general levels of embarassment??

I myself have had a couple of incidents...

My youngest who was about 2 at the time came to me with (at that time) my one and only vibrator, in her moth and vibrating =O. Needless to say I kept it ontop the wardrobe rather than in my bedside cupboard draw =S. Needless to say she was too young to understand what it was and I was very greatfull ive always been rather a clean freak with sex toys =S

I've left my douch in my OHs bathroom on the side of the bath and forgot about it. Only to find out that his mother had been round to tidy up and he found it in the bathroom cupboard that evening. I have to say neither of us have asked her about it, nor has she....... all I can hope is that she had no idea what it was for =S.

So come on, lets hear if you have had any incidents like this??

The candlestick, murder weapon, the study, Professor Plum, what a shit game.

Err... Some fluffy cuffs by the bed. Also my mum and stepdad have seen Ad's sleeping masks (real ones for sleeping) and are now convinced it for my deviant side... O well.

*Cringe* About your two year old sucking your toy!

My mum found one of my bullets once, but thought it was a lipstick. Phew!

Mum found my stash once not happy to say the least. Got a very awkward situation for a while.

And the vibrator in the mouth, now that would be a moment.

No-one close to me has ever found my toys, but then I'm pretty open about that sort of thing with my housemates/friends, so it wouldn't bother me!

However, in my last house, I forgot that the architect was coming over to do an inspection on behalf of the landlord one day - he had to look at all the windows in the house with a view to having them replaced. I had left my toy drawer lying wide open, and there were probably toys on the floor too!

Nobody has stumbled upon anything YET, as i dont have anything... but i told my mum i should be expecting something in the post, she replied what... and i told her it was private, and she hinted at sex toys xD

LOL... My sister knows I have toys... my boyfriend knows... My mum and my stepdad DON'T .... least I hope not.... before I managed to keep my handcuffs, sex toys, lubes in a rather tiny purple sex toy box (its really pretty so I doubt they would assume "sex") but now I just keep my toys and handcuffs in there.... my bf is kind of blessed down there so its annoying to open a box just for lube I leave them sit in the draw with the unused condom packs strewn about.... I mean if they saw the condoms whatever I'm being safe and i'm old enough so lube isn't that "embarrassing" really either next to that.... At least unlike the one my mum had sitting on one of her duchess mine aren't FLAVORED to imply anything beyond normal sex lol (not something I wanted to know!)

Lol Malteaser i actually had a similar incident!

A few weeks ago I left my douche in the sink to soak and just totally forgot it was their and my mum (who is a total neat freak) was coming over and no matter how much i tidy up she always has to do more. She went into the bathroom and it was only at that moment i realised what i left in there! I felt hot with embarrassment and was quickly thinking up some reason why she had to leave. She came out and just said "you are a strange girl what would possess you to wash a turkey baster in the bathroom" I wasn't quite sure if she was joking or not... but finding it when i next opened my kitchen drawer i guess she wasn't!

My eldest found my bullet and was annoyed when it was removed from him as he liked the buzzing. He had absolutley no idea what it was and everything got hidden after that. Well untill one of the little ones found the facebook finger bullet that I had looked at the just put in the drawer, think I went to break up a fight, I found it dead under the bed later, poor thing never stood a chance. I keep everything under the bottom drawer of my bedside cabinet but need to fnd a new home as space is short now.

My mother, who had the nasty habit of opening my mail, once found a shipment of lube and a vibrator in a package for me.. She ofcourse freaked out, because she had also browsed my personal files on my computer and had found a picture of me being completely tied up on a bed (with clothes on, it was for an art project at school for which we had to make a shocking painting of ourselves based on a photo). She was convinced I was some hardcore sex freak at the end of the day, so I had to talk to her for an entire evening explaining stuff.

Yes, my mother is a control freak, and Im happy I moved out.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thread has been done before.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/dildos/27602-anyone-ever-found-your-dildo-sex-toys/

Loads of pages on it.

Think there is a problem with the search function AA as I typed in the full title of the thread and it didn't even find it xxx

You would think if you at least typed it in exactly it would be no1.

Ive never been caught exactly. but mine tend to interfear with the tv and make it go all fuzzy. im Sure my mum and that used to wonder what was up with the TV. lol

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I once bought a friend a 12 piece vibrator set when she was 16/17. Her mum found it and put EVERY piece under her pillow. I laughed for days when I heard that story. I mean really - 12 PIECES?

Is this the adult version of that children's fairytale about the princess who sleeps on a pea?

My daughter found my rabbit and said she wanted it (it's pink) I said it's a massager for adults and i'd buy her one when she's older! Also when the kids were babies i had a cleaner and she found some Durex play lube and thought it was really kinky! Recently my mum saw some bondage tape still taped on to the bed but she didn't say anything!

I used my old AS rabbit one night when I was bit tipsy (ok hammered) and after I'd finished I didn't hide it away properly like usual, I just left it standing to attention on my nightstand.

Well you can guess what happened, mum came in to wake me up the next morning and decided to sit on my bed for a nice 10 minute chat. Theres no way she didn't spot it, but bless her, she didn't say a word or even make eye-contact with the bunny!

There was another time when we were cleaning my room, and she found the red ultra 10 version of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6635

It was ok though because by then I was like, 24, and we just laughed it off. I think here words were: "Dildo anyone?!"

Entire tin full of ticklers and love eggs fell out of the window and smashed open spilling the contents at the feet of DDs family!

Someone also once innocently asked what the chains round the bed were for...awkward!

Another friend noticed the love honey gift box on my desk and (knowing full well what lovehoney was) proceeded to question me about it in front of my family...NICE!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Entire tin full of ticklers and love eggs fell out of the window and smashed open spilling the contents at the feet of DDs family!

Someone also once innocently asked what the chains round the bed were for...awkward!

Another friend noticed the love honey gift box on my desk and (knowing full well what lovehoney was) proceeded to question me about it in front of my family...NICE!

xxKPxx

Pelting DD's family with eggs, well love eggs. That's a new one!

The more you mention your friends KP, the more evil they all sound!External Media

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Pelting DD's family with eggs, well love eggs. That's a new one!

The more you mention your friends KP, the more evil they all sound!External Media

hahahaha they know I love the abuse External Media

xxKPxx

Thankfully nobody's found anything and I'm not sure they'd understand if they found any of my anal toys or fake pussy...