Who has seen you masturbate?

Many years ago when I was younger and stupid, after hours in the office by myself, I got a bit carried away on the Internet and did the deed there and then. Somehow my employer found out about it so I’m guessing someone else saw it…

Other than that, partners only :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For me, only in-front of previous boyfriends or sexual partners.

2 Likes

1 person. My current guy. :heart:

1 Like

A couple of my GFs wanted to do mutual so we went ahead. That was always very hot.
My step dad once walked in on me and my GF at that back when I was home from university.
Never got spoken of again!

It enough people lol

@KinkyMira That is certainly one way of breaking the ice at a party… the guests would have known you better than they did previously

Nor should she… your house, she walked in unannounced.

Only my wife

OH, ex’s, exchanged a few vids in my time, too.

2 Likes

Once did a cam show for two female friends. I’ve never masturbated in front of my wife or former girlfriends. I am keen to try mutual masturbation with the wife, however she’s never been one to really masturbate to orgasm as she just prefers sex, but she’s also open to trying stuff.

Have to admit I forgot about exchanging vids!
Guilty… though only when asked for!

3 Likes

I’ve masturbated in front of Joe and 2 girls he’s had sex with when I’ve been in the room. Me and my best friend have masturbated in the same room but under covers

2 Likes

Just the OH on many occasions.

2 Likes

Ex gf OH and my sis in law caught me once

2 Likes

I have only played with myself in front of my husband but recently I have visited my friend who is a dominatrix and she demands the men masterbate infront of her while she criticises them - good to watch …

5 Likes

My husband when we first went out together.

It was after we had had sex and were lying together in a post orgasm state that he asked if I had ever seen a guy wank off. I said no I hadn’t, so he demonstrated to me how a guy masturbates. I then showed him and as I was really turned by watching his show it didn’t take me long to cum.

That was some hot scene to watch and perform in. We still do it now we are married. Sometimes one of us will perform or both of us sit opposite each other and play until we cum. It’s such a sexy thing to share.

3 Likes

My wife. We masturbate in front of each other all the time. She gets turned on watching me cum. I of course also get super turned on watching her.

3 Likes

Its quite new for me… but since overcoming it all I can now whip him out and bash away for as long as i want… It makes masturbating even more sexy knowing OH is watching, and the orgasms are better too.

3 Likes

We have only ever watched eachother

3 Likes

Only my hubby to orgasm.

2 Likes