Who has seen you masturbate?

@mb05 yes we do.

1 Like

I cammed for 3 years, so probably thousands of guys lol

4 Likes

I enjoyed the money yes, but did nothing for my self esteem.

1 Like

Does it need to be a woman only or are you up for anyone watching?

Sex? Yes.
Just masturbating? If over video/messages/cam counts then yes. If face to face, or face-to-genitals?… then no.

Literally anyone. I’ve never found it particularly embarrassing.

Just the OH, we recently had our first mutual masturbation session, sure there will be more to come :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been caught a few times masturbating and I didn’t mind at all. First 2 times by my girlfriends mum when I was a lot younger, I was 18 at the time. I thought I was the only one in her house, was on the bed completely naked and her mum just walked in the room, was probably there a couple of minutes before I noticed and just said “oh sorry, you just carry on” and then walked out of the room closing the door. I was surprised at how it didn’t bother me one bit and to be honest it made me even more horny which made me cum even harder.

My Mrs now catches me all the time, which doesn’t bother either of us and she usually makes her way over and finishes me off. Her sister has recently caught me having a sneaky one, but I think she had been spying on me for a while before making her presence known. It didn’t bother me that she had seen me doing it, but I didn’t like the idea of how she might have been spying first.

1 Like

I could EASILY be an exhibitionist but my OH not so much.

My husband catches me often. We have a very relaxed attitude to masturbation in our relationship. We love solo and mutual masturbation sessions. We both understand that we each have a need for solo pleasure sessions and are open to the point of telling each other. I’ll say “I’m going for a bath and a play”. He will say “ it’s been a rough day and I’m going upstairs for a wank”. Neither of us minds and in my husband’s case it will make for more prolonged love making later.

2 Likes

Just the mrs, and visa-versa.

Yes, quite often. Whether it be at the same time or seperate, whatever mood feels right at the time

OH on a regular basis and got caught once by sis in law who told me not to stop so she could masturbate while watching me

1 Like

Friends and obviously my past partners.

I love watching my OH enjoy herself. The only thing is that I can’t keep myself to myself and soon join in…then things really escalate.

2 Likes

Things soon escalate :wink:

Other than girlfriends my mum walked in on me once.

As a horny and stupid teenager i did it infront of a neighbour once when she was sunbathing, she wasn’t impressed and gave me a lecture about being stupid, she said she wouldn’t make a big deal of it but if i did it again i could get in trouble.

An old girlfriend told me she used to put on shows for one of her neighbours who had a window which overlooked her bedroom.

My friend has a few times

Wife for sure but also a bi mutual friend.

1 Like

Me too