Who having kinky fun tonight

Myself and the wife are going out for a Chinese meal tonight in Doncaster, she's going to wear her sexy new dress, with sexy stockings and little else underneath, she's ordered me to wear stockings and sexy underwear under my trousers, when we have finished our meal, she says when we get home, she is going to make me sit on my hand on the edge of the bed whilst she pleases herself with her Marcus black dildo, then after she may or may not let me join in, it will all depend on how well behaved I am during the evening, this is going to be pure torture with me wearing my CB 6000 chastity cage

Sounds like you have it all planned out :) behave and enjoy!

I'm honestly most jealous of the Chinese meal. God I'd love a Chinese...

But anyway, enjoy your evening! :)

Have fun :) Sounds like a good night ahead ^_^

Sounds like you'll be having a great evening, enjoy ;)

Sounds like a amazing night! Wish we had something like that planed! Xx

I'm jealous of the Chinese too! Hubby disappeared upstairs earlier and came down with a bag of goodies for some fireside fun once the baby goes to sleep. Not sure what he's got planned but I definitely saw the monster dildo he bought me and a blindfold!!

I went in the bathroom earlier while hubby was having a bath, the kids where watching tele and dinner was cooking so I have him a quick BJ. He's gone out now as he does every Saturday. I'm planning on a nice bath and a shave. Then I'm going to put on my crotchless knickers my teddy with the open cups put a plait in my hair and insert my large vibrating butt plug, when I hear him come in I'm going to kneel before him and see where we go from there 😉

My OH was away all last week on a training course. I encouraged her to take her BBC with her and she did use it and sent me pics,.

Disappointingly however she didn't lock me up before sghe went and didn't instruct me to do it during the week either.

So I'm somewhat jealous of you at the moment - I assume all went to plan?

Enjoy!!

Well folks, it was a fantastic night, the Chinese was great, not to busy so we managed to tease each other and talk about things best left not overheard lol, we was supposed to be going on to a bar after for some drinks, but the wife started dropping hints about going home and cracking a bottle of wine open, so off we went, the wife walking slightly in front so I got a clear view of her seamed stocking clad legs. When we finally got to bed, she hot to go, out came the carry on case that we keep our toys in, she made me watch her warm up with her smaller dildo and bullet vibrator, then told me to get the Marcus dildo out and stick it to the side of the wooden bed frame and place a towel underneath it, I was made to sit on the edge of the bed so I could watch as she knelt down and backed up to Marcus, all I can say is oh boy, thank god we put the towel down, she really worked that dildo hard, the wife is a squirter at the best of times, but she came by the bucket load, she made me clean her up after, then realeased me from my CB 6000, thank god for that because it was certainly making its presence felt, so I got to make love to her very swollen and receptive pussy, so guys all in all, the Marcus dildo get our vote, especially the wife's

Sounds like a excellent night scubaman.our night was pretty nice tbh,pretty tame as others in the house. cuddles n movies result in teasing, spooning then sex.. then disturbed by a knock on the door, then back 2 bed more teasing... his easy to wind up me saying aww not now im now not in the mood.... he knows when im lying n yeah repeated n started again, gave him a bj swallowing his load... then kissing him(which he is dead against-he didnt realise at first) then a rest n went again... I left him horny but out of breath...mmmmm.