Who (in the entertainment industry) reminds you of you?

A bit of light relief in difficult times....

Pick a couple who remind you of you and your OH (the people you pick need not be together - you could be Yoda and your OH Jennifer Anniston, but couples could be fun e.g.Donkey and Dragon from Shrek): tv, film, animation, gaming, celebs... etc

Single? Pick your alter ego...

Just pick someone who reminds you of you in some way. If you want to expand and explain your choice, that could be fun too...

Any takers?

Dunno myself but been told several times I look like Cher...my hair and clothing I guess???

1 Like

I’ve been asked many times on holidays am I Robson Green

CurvyJilly, Cher is gorgeous. I’ve never been compared to or feel that I look like anyone.

Bethany Rutter is close for me. I think my style, likes, values and attitude are in the same range as her.

For my partner, Brendan Coyle. He's steadfast.

Gru and Lucy from the Despicable Me films ;-) Fits us quite well even if it isn't always flattering! Just fun.

An older Clint Eastwood ( I saw some pics taken last October, and the likeness is uncanny, if only i`d looked like him as a younger man!) and Davina McCall/Gillian Anderson.

I've been compared to Bruce Willis a few times over the years

The ones I'm reminded of are David Mitchell and Victoria Coren Mitchell. Lots of reasons why, both physically and behaviourally for both of us.

I have often said to my husband that he is the (sensible, adult) Marge to my ('why is everything so hard!') Homer Simpson.

Roger and Jessica Rabbit 🙂

I have been told I look like Chris O'Donnell and also Max Martini, I can't complain about being compared to either.

Years ago people thought I looked like Mr Bean.

Connor McGregor or when I've my glasses on Frankie Boyle

Right now stacey slater.. I'm losing my mind staying inside 😂😂

I have just been compared to Roger Taylor of Queen! 😂

Ryan giggs when he was a footballer

Pingu.

1 Like