Who keeps the kids?

Ok i was pondering this today and I thought id ask everyone here.

If your in a long term relationship and you buy certain adult gifts for each other, If you break up who keeps them?

If the guy buys some dildos and vibrators for her does she keep em or does he keep em? and if he does what does he do with em?

Now why on earth would He want to keep Her dildos and vibrators? I doubt he'd want to use them on the next woman. I'd think he'd be rather odd if he wanted to keep them. Unless of course it was just to be nasty.

But if he spent a lot of money on them he might want to save them for a new partner. And if she keeps them would she keep them for solo play or use them with someone new?

Well if I have given someone a gift then as far as I'm concerned it belongs to them and I would never ask for it back.

I would be horrified if my partner and I split up and he wanted to use my sex toys with a new partner,

also I think if youve bought them for each other they are yours, If I bought hubby a fleshlight I wouldnt want it back as It would have been a gift from me to him, what he does with it and who he used it with would be down to him, and visa versa (cant spell),

Yeah no new partner wants to have used sex toys ick! I wouldn't even use couple toys with anyone else. You bin em a the end of the relationship unless like a vibe they were used on one partner only. EG vibes used on me I'd keep and use again on me, but not if they were used on his balls etc. It's basic hygiene me thinks!!

Yeah I agree...I think thats where the whole rabbit amnesty comes in, aka you can recycle all your old toys, maybe not just because they are broken....because you dont want to use them again.

But I do love the heading of this thread I have to add!

It was just a ponderment I had while buying something for my woman, Because even if it was a solo toy wouldnt it remind you of the ex? and its a lot of money to waste if you just throw em away

I did think the heading would make all giggle

I wouldn't throw the toy away if it was fabbie but I wouldn't use it with/on anyone else.

If he went on about wanting it back then fine, he could have it back, no matter how expensive it was. Maybe the only reason he would want to keep it would be to keep a memory?

Bizarre thread but cool title!

I think all the above ladies have made it pretty clear about the female consensus on this issue.

Some things you just have to let go of...

Yes, the thread title is cool.

Wow this title has had some serious praise

Inspired title diddlexl, we are all agreed, but not a terribly contentious debate.

Sorry, feeling all bitter and twisted tonight,

You can tell I need a shag!

xx