Who Takes Charge of Penetration?

A conversation today with a work colleague prompted this question.

She has a new boyfriend and told me she is fed up of guiding him inside. She thought he was either lazy or inexperienced. All she wants is a guy who plunges it in. :joy:

I told her with my guy it depends upon the position eg if Iā€™m on all fours he pushes it in, however if Iā€™m on my back then I usually reach for him and guide him to me.

What do you do?

2 Likes

Same really, total depends on position but also mood too I guess, especially if he is teasing me and I canā€™t take no more and need it in me there and then, but then there is also times when he tells me to put it in as he does like for me to do it, but most of the time I would say Mr 0 will take control of it so to speak.

In missionary my wife guides me in 95% of the time: is not pleasant for either of us to bump around if Iā€™m not lined up on the first shot and weā€™ve been together for 20 years so itā€™s no mystery lost to help out logistically. The other 5% of the time is either because sheā€™s bound or weā€™re further along an extended session and the path is already very cleared out warmed up, so to speak.

And as for other positions, most things rear entry I do just fine on my own (other than she sometimes spreads her cheeks for me, out some spooning situations sheā€™ll spread her lips and help nudge it in) and anything where sheā€™s on top of course sheā€™s in charge.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever thought of it to be honest. Most of the time itā€™s probably me, likely because just before I put it in Iā€™m touching her with my hands anyway - itā€™s not often I go straight in (so to speak). I sometimes also like to tease a little first.
Now I think about it, when I do slip out itā€™s mostly her who puts it back inā€¦ when sheā€™s not in some bondage, or course.

1 Like

Either of us really, heā€™s usually teasing and moving away or pulling back just enough to just graze me while Iā€™m trying to slurp him inside lol

2 Likes

Probably 50/50. Look, Iā€™m a woman who goes after what she wants and if heā€™s gonna tease Iā€™m gonna take, yā€™know? Lol.

2 Likes

Think every guy enjoys being guided in but on the flip side I enjoy teasing, gently sliding my tip in and out to tease. Feeling how wet itā€™s getting is always a good feeling

2 Likes

Sometimes my oh guides and sometimes I do.

1 Like

I think these things are best settled with conversation. For me, I donā€™t think I have a prefence. Although I do sometimes worry about slipping out during reverse cowgirl and breaking my dick lol

2 Likes

It depends on the position, if it is vanilla missionary position then the OH usually guides me into her pussy, we normally laugh about how poor my aim is and we wouldnā€™t want it ā€˜accidentallyā€™ slipping into the wrong hole. :rofl:

1 Like

Good grief, guiding him in during piv has to mean heā€™s lazy or inexperienced?! I find it sexy when my OH does it ā€¦ if youā€™re ā€œfed upā€ with something so insignificant, I think itā€™s time to check yourself.

ā€¦ or as others suggested, she could talk to the guy about it instead of talking about him like that to a work colleague. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

In our relationship the only penetration that takes place is her pegging me.

Anyone whoā€™s tried penetration using a dildo will know that itā€™s not easy as you canā€™t feel anything from the dildo itself so initially I used to guide it into me to help her. Nowadays sheā€™s so good at it that all I need to do is to allow her access and she can hit the spot every time.

1 Like

Depends what hole theyā€™re aiming for as some can find it tricky to locate and end up with them just poking their willy around until it hits in :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My OH mostly guides me in but mainly because weā€™re too larger people and itā€™s hard to aim for me being only of average size

1 Like

I guess in one regard I am a little traditional. Never thought of myself as traditional until this topic got bounced up. I decide what goes in where. LOL

1 Like

Perfect answer. There are times Iā€™ll hold his penis - him on top - and put it in. But, other tones heā€™ll just enter me - regardless of position and weā€™ll go at it. Thereā€™s no him or me answer

2 Likes

Mostly me, sometimes her. I guess the position she helps the most is when sheā€™s on top.

1 Like

Itā€™s me who decides on penetration- I generally use my strap on to penetrate him - but sometimes I just feel I need him inside me

1 Like