Whoops I did it again!!!!!

Lord Spider said I have enough toys, and to stop spending all of his money at LoveHoney....BUT I *need* a few more things...don't I? I mean, a girl can never have too many toys...can she? I think he may be cross.... until the plainbrown box arrives, anyway! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've just spent a few pence less than £232.00...but hell, never mind....I got a massive .but getting £112.90 reduction with all the offers! YAYYYYY Thank you LoveHoney I blumming love you soooo much!!!
Parcel may be (hopefully) delivered tommorow....manchild son works all day on a Saturday...and then immediatley goes out boozing in the evening...so lots of Us time! Gitted that he's on holidady all next week - much as I love him...him being home all the time makes for us having to be quiet!! Lots of ICP tunes will drown out the screams though! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Anyone else always go mad and spend spend spend cause of the offers? The 30% of wish list stuff, plus all the other offers on top can get you massive saving (and even massiver fun!)

I'm such a baaad Lady... I think I may get some punishment later when Lord Spider finds out how much I've spent!!! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Spent £75 on Wednesday (delivered yesterday) knowing full well there would most likely be a weekend NH d offer but being impatient, then lo and behold another £55 order HAD to be placed today. Justify it with the discounts but hmmm....lol! Oh well, have little other pleasures so why not?!

Yep - me too, although not as flush as you!

Lots of lovely stockings winging their way to me xxx

Bad LH!! Xx

AmyA - You're a baaad girl, too! Hope you get pleasantly punished! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lovingnewtoys - I don't spend my money....LordSpider kindly (and often even unknowingly ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) ) lets me use his debit card! Yes...Bad LoveHoney - I hope they too get punished! xxx

Ohhh my goodness instead of editing my post it's gone on 3 times. Can I delete any of them? So sorry Aggghhh now it's just blank posts. Don't know what I'm doing wrong

No idea what is going on there Lady Moonstone but I don't think that you can delete them haha, hope it gets sorted.

Couldn't get my wishlist offer to work so popped on to live chat and they said that it doesn't start until tomorrow.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

No idea what is going on there Lady Moonstone but I don't think that you can delete them haha, hope it gets sorted.

Couldn't get my wishlist offer to work so popped on to live chat and they said that it doesn't start until tomorrow.

Mine worked OK xx

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

It worked for me, clicked link in today's email, went to wishlist, ticked the box next to item, clicked on add to basket below the wishlist. Possibly it doesn't work if you click on the item so you go to the item page then add to basket from there, try adding direct from wishlist.

AmyA wrote:

It worked for me, clicked link in today's email, went to wishlist, ticked the box next to item, clicked on add to basket below the wishlist. Possibly it doesn't work if you click on the item so you go to the item page then add to basket from there, try adding direct from wishlist.

I did that :( My basket is having a sulk as well though so maybe just a problem with my account.

I've got about £2-300 worth in my shopping basket (pre discounts), down to 140 after all the combo and discounts applied, just waiting to pull the trigger.

I still haven't given the last purchase (start of October) to Mrs Sen yet, our anniversary isn't till the end of the month, and we are meant to be saving for a trip to the US, but there are a few items we "need", which could be fun at xmas time.

I guess I've got a day or two to contemplate it before the offer expires.....

The offers are too exciting. I managed to get a leo Sona, Nipple suckers, love egg and nipple clamps for just over £40 😱

I can’t wait to order a cock ring next week.
I have received the 30% off wish list offer but can’t afford it until Wednesday. So frustrating I can’t wait until I can get round my cock.
Count to 10.

RosyCheek wrote:

The offers are too exciting. I managed to get a leo Sona, Nipple suckers, love egg and nipple clamps for just over £40 😱

Well done, RosyCheek! The Lelo Sona is a dream come true!!!! have fun! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

Senator wrote:

I've got about £2-300 worth in my shopping basket (pre discounts), down to 140 after all the combo and discounts applied, just waiting to pull the trigger.

I still haven't given the last purchase (start of October) to Mrs Sen yet, our anniversary isn't till the end of the month, and we are meant to be saving for a trip to the US, but there are a few items we "need", which could be fun at xmas time.

I guess I've got a day or two to contemplate it before the offer expires.....

LOL Go for it Senator!!! Press go to checkout, my love!! With this offer how can you not? The US will be there another time...and there's some lovely holidays to be had in the UK - come to Wales, Tenby is gorgeous this time of year! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) And hey... you is gonna have one hell of an Anniversary... Lucky Mrs. Sen!!! xx

Dickiebird wrote:

I can’t wait to order a cock ring next week.
I have received the 30% off wish list offer but can’t afford it until Wednesday. So frustrating I can’t wait until I can get round my cock.
Count to 10.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I clicked the email link, too - anyway tiz Saturday so hopfully you will get it working today, my lovely! Good Luck and Happy Shopping,

Oh no, DickieBird!! That is suck a shame, honey!! Such a brilliant offer so sad you're missing out xx

On 3rd coffee already.... Impatiently waiting for Posite to arrive....had email from the Post Office to say it's getting delivered today...what's the betting he delivers really late today? (the postie, that is, not Lord Spider! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Luckily it's an international break (or summing like that) with the footie this week otherwise Saturday would be a no no for us! ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

LoveHoney I LOVE you soooooo mcu for this fast delivery!! xx Thank you!!!! xx

I'm now sitting at the transit lounge and saw this 30% discount items in the wishlist in my email. Really wanted to hold back but give in eventually after looking at it.

O dear, hope hub is alright with it.... but he will 🤣knowing him well all these years😇. Oops! Need to buy some undies too but have leave it when I land in Seattle later. Going into the plane now.

LH I love you🙆. See you guys.