Who's cooking what tonight?

Gammon, egg and chips. Seem to be setting off every fire alarm in the house :rofl::rofl: a signature of my cooking haha

5 Likes

Pork chops and mash potatoes :yum:

1 Like

Something simple. Fish fingers and chips.

2 Likes

Just had a micro wave vindaloo very nice don’t normally have a pre cooked meal ! But it was good are it all :yum: ready for a beer now lol

Burger and fries. Finally run out of turkey

1 Like

I didn’t know what to have tonight but ended up ask usually do for new year ‘dining in’ from a well known store. Starter was vegan ‘duck’ croquettes and main was potato, caramelised onion and truffle pie, cauliflower cheese gratin and I did leeks too. Very nice it was too and I’m absolutely stuffed, hopefully not too full for some filling later though!

7 Likes

For us it’s alot of BBQ as I love a BBQ not the normal sausage and burgers

edited by mod

Roast chicken and cous cous for us tonight :yum:

2 Likes

Home made beef and onion pie, with cream mash and vegetables

My Mum cooked. Was lovely

2 Likes

I’m afraid it’s against the forum rules to share your Instagram (or other social media) on here, but we do have The Recipe Swap topic if you have any good ones. :+1:

2 Likes

Turkey sandwiches for lunch, beer for tea

1 Like

Curry beef buns to be exact

1 Like

Red or yellow thai curry tonight for us.

4 Likes

Chilli con crane tonight with jacket spuds

3 Likes

Vegan ‘pork’ belly and bao buns, might have gyoza as well

4 Likes

Chicken balti and sticky rice

5 Likes

Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Malai, Rice and Parathas - for 13 of us!

4 Likes

So what is the Vegan Pork Belly @AmyA? Where do you get it from?

1 Like

It’s one of the vegan/plant based Christmas/party options Sainsbury’s have been doing for the season so don’t know that they will around much longer, they were reduced when I was in there yesterday so got a couple packs as they can be frozen and have made a nice change from the usual veggie options (I’ve had them a couple of times in the last month, make the most of these things whilst they’re available, I.e eat them till I’m sick of them :joy_cat:)

2 Likes