Who's cooking what tonight?

Chilli in the slow cooker comfort food as it’s pissing down here and cold

4 Likes

Cheeseburger with egg, bacon and cheese & chips lunchtime, Cornish pasty, then carrot cake for tea tonight :yum:

4 Likes

Chip shop. The teen was at his girlfriends again. Trying not to be an overbearing mother over here.

I was a bag of hormones at his age, hopefully he takes after his Dad more! :wink:

5 Likes

Pasta rague cooked on top of my wood burner.
Lately I’ve been pre soaking my pasta for and hour or so, giving it a little whirl to tease out the excess starch, draining then adding to slightly watery pasta sauce for one pot cooking
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m going to make crab aranchini with the leftover risotto from yesterday, served with watercress and rocket salad and perhaps something else, haven’t decided what, maybe just the salad

4 Likes

We have had lamb steak with the Sunday veg and homemade Yorkshire’s mmmm delish :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Cooking up a Sunday roast. Beef , roast potatoes, plenty of veg and Yorkshire puddings.

5 Likes

Making a curry tonight, fancied one last night but resisted a take away so went shopping today for the ingredients to make my own :yum:

5 Likes

Sausage :face_with_hand_over_mouth: bacon, chips, beans :yum:

3 Likes

Beef stew mash

Mrs Pootle is cooking a steak n ale pie with chips and peas :yum:

4 Likes

Chinese

Thick cut steak :cut_of_meat: for me and Salomon for my wife served with a selection of vegetables…. Including asparagus :wink:

6 Likes

We had a massive breakfast this morning, so just a sweet chilli chicken wrap for tea.

3 Likes

Veggie quesadillas, refried beans, chips and lemon cheesecake :yum:

5 Likes

Cottage pie for my lot tonight :yum:

1 Like

Vegetarian toad in the hole with homemade onion gravy, celeriac and apple remoulade and asparagus. :yum:

2 Likes

Not cooking. Just going to eat Ritter sport cornflakes. Yummy

2 Likes

A cheeky Chinese tonight :yum:

2 Likes

Chinese chicken curry

1 Like