Why do some of you ladys love taking your fella up the bum?

My OH loves to penatrate me, its somthing she got me in to and i had never thought about. and she finds it a huge turn on. It took a while to get used to it and I now love it . How many find it a turn on or turn off, and have you any tips worth knowing to spice things up?

haha i want to with the oh but he said i could try with fingers but he knows secretly i want to do this haha and i would find it a turn on x

Well years ago I dare say I was like most straight men when an ex suggested it and replied 'there's no way you're putting anything up there!'
But thankfully she was rather patient and very persuasive. She was giving me a bj one day with some flavoured lube and as the lube ran down to my A hole she started to massage it and then inserted a finger and she could tell that I was actually enjoying it. So she then got some anal beads and inserted them. And despite my best efforts, she made cum so hard in less than 2 mins.
To this day, that is still the best bj I have ever had!
Unfortunately not every woman likes the idea of playing with a guys arse (guess there are still plenty of narrow minded people out there, both men and women).
Guys, the are erogenous parts of your body down there. If you ignore them then its your loss!
Enjoy :-)

I love guys who like anal play. One of my ex boyfriends refused to let me anywhere near his ass thinking that it would make him seem 'gay' if he liked it. Men that love any form of anal play being done to them is hot

I've done it, took me a little while to get my head around the idea but once I did, was great fun... *Sigh that was a great summer* lol

Good thread here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

Well spotted Miss TC. That's a good thread.

Before i was introduced to the idea, i was the typical block anal = gay. But my ex loved to anal masterbate herself and wanted me to experiance it as well,

so i tried it and at first i was a bit like " does this mean im gay?" i never told people untill i start on the forum

Now i love the idea of being pegged by a woman <3 its like my biggest turn on now haha

Would like to try... still don't know how to tell it to my girlfriend... don't know how she would take it...

Killerbunny, does your g/f like anal?

If so, there's your starting point. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! :-)

Thank you Girls and Guys. Some great replys and makes this little taboo feel normal. so it will be bottoms for the OH and will feel far less inhibited X

Anal sex rules , like giving and recieving .

Just do it , the girl has 3 holes .( sorry about description)

ilikepussy wrote:

the girl has 3 holes .( sorry about description)

Well, 8 actually but you would need to be pretty kinky to find uses for all of them 8-)=

I stand corrected. Will stick to 3 unless some new amazing sexual experience comes along.

I love lateral thinking so am contemplating trying an unusual form of DP - pegging plus urethral sounding.

Should cause the prostate to explode!

Not for me but whatever makes the world a happier place!

ilikepussy wrote:

I stand corrected. Will stick to 3 unless some new amazing sexual experience comes along.

never cum in her nostrils lol ....rules out facials for months

I have very little experience, but am quite keen to expand it. Any volunteers? haha

Have had some experience and enjoyed it. Mostly fingers and vibes, a few times with a strap on. Always willing to volunteer

I really enjoy the idea of my wife playing with my a-hole but she's not keen! She likes stroking my playing with my gooch (perineum) that feels amazing but I would like to take it further.

I appriciate all the responces My OH told me she has always wanted to put a big cucumber up there. Is this safe to do, as I may give in to her or do we stick with toys? well its nearly Christmas after all.