Why no nipples?

Above and beyond everything else, breasts are feeding machines for our young. That is nature's design. Yes, nips are an erogenous zone, so are ear lobes, but nobody is in a panic about covering those πŸ™‰ Women's breasts are not just for ogling, they have a purpose. If a man takes his top off at the beach, society should chill the fluff out and see no issue with a woman doing the same. Instead, we all have a meltdown and lose our sh!t because GOD FORBID BODY PARTS WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
As for LH not showing them, they have their reasons, reasons which have been explained. It's not our business, it's not our rules, we just have to play by them and respect the staff and fellow users, who may take issue with stray nipples in their face.

Well said Violet ;)

Doesn't mean we can't debate or even attempt to change the global rules though

In our past being gay was against the law and women couldn't vote.

How things can change.

Equality to all :)

I'm sure the nipple will win one day ;)

#Freethenipple

I think you could be right Throbinhood 😊

Free the nipple.

I still think we are yet some time away from seeing that happen, But who knows. You only need to compare Victorian Ladies dress to the dress of today.to see the developments. Clothes ,especially womens and to a less extent guys are getting skimpier as time goes. With the climate set to get hotter ,J can only see this progressing. This is especially noticeable in sports clothing .

As man who deffo enjoys the stimulation in nipple area and know some women who get as much turned on by bare mans chest as i do by my preferred erogenious zone on women i wonder too re the no nipples rule.It also bit ironic to say no nipples in front children for females as female breasts evolved to provide breast milk to babies

Milehigher wrote:

Personally we hate the no nipple rule and find it ridiculous that a site like this cannot be allowed to show without being penalised commercially - far more is shown in public nowadays anyway.
We posted an image of a kimono we purchased thinking it would be ok as nipples covered by the material but was rejected. This led us to not bothering to post any more -  We'd definitely post images and would likely lead to us buying more tooπŸ€‘
Keep up the good work though
G&K xx

Please, pop a look at page one and you will see why we have this rule. We play by google rules as we are a business above a forum. 

Sorry to hear you no longer bother uploading/buying as much, but there are clear guidelines and as long as they are met your images will be fine.

I had this problem when running a photo meme, at the time |I had the no nipple rule for the same reason as Lovehoney. I'd love the internet to be more excepting of new nipples, however, sadly it's not particularly when it comes to google. Facebook is also a nightmare with it, and I've found even guys nipples getting banned.

I feel with the world's current political state that sadly acceptance of the nipple will take some time.

Lady Ness wrote:

I had this problem when running a photo meme, at the time |I had the no nipple rule for the same reason as Lovehoney. I'd love the internet to be more excepting of new nipples, however, sadly it's not particularly when it comes to google. Facebook is also a nightmare with it, and I've found even guys nipples getting banned.

I feel with the world's current political state that sadly acceptance of the nipple will take some time.

I agree I think its going to be a social acceptance thing first and perhaps combined with fashion trends before anything will be changed.

VioletWolf wrote:

Above and beyond everything else, breasts are feeding machines for our young. That is nature's design. Yes, nips are an erogenous zone, so are ear lobes, but nobody is in a panic about covering those πŸ™‰ Women's breasts are not just for ogling, they have a purpose. If a man takes his top off at the beach, society should chill the fluff out and see no issue with a woman doing the same. Instead, we all have a meltdown and lose our sh!t because GOD FORBID BODY PARTS WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
As for LH not showing them, they have their reasons, reasons which have been explained. It's not our business, it's not our rules, we just have to play by them and respect the staff and fellow users, who may take issue with stray nipples in their face.

Yaaaaaassss qweeeeeeen!!!! 

THANK YOU. 

VioletWolf wrote:

Agree VW wholeheartedly πŸ‘

Hence the whole debate on breastfeeding in public! The taboo over woman being able to do exactly what was intended of the female breast (feed naturally) is comical! YES our nipples are an erogenous zone, but so are males! So why is it ok to show women's breasts and/or full frontal in films, but god forbid we see an erect penis????? Crazy Double standards!

LH are bound by conditions, which is understandable. But I think society has a lot to answer for! Men and woman both have nipples... They can show the fullness of the breast, but the actual nipple is too rude... WTF πŸ˜‚

The mind boggles!

Purely my opinion, not that I'd ever get mine out in public anyhoo... just saying 😳

It winds me up. Not the lack of posting on here, I understand why LH don't want errant nipples all over the place, their reasons are perfectly valid. But it's something that shouldn't need to be in place - why are we as a society all so coy about literally the most natural part of humanity; our bodies? Nips are not the devil. And it's all about context and intent - best not to get me started on breastfeeding really as it angers me just how many people in this day and age still take offence and find it 'disgusting and unnatural' - but again, going back to the beach example, if a woman has her breasts exposed, and isn't engaging in a sexual act with them, they're just there doing their thing, soaking up some rays, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?! Makes no sense to me at all.