Why no nipples?

mysteron wrote:

I just can't picture guys wearing pasties

Many a Boylesque dancer wears them on their chest and even on butt cheeks 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I just can't picture guys wearing pasties

Many a Boylesque dancer wears them on their chest and even on butt cheeks

There you go I have learned something new ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Just wanted to add also it would be nice if we could get a debate going on this topic but nobody appears to be in a debating mood except politicians

Mym oh is a triathlete. During the run and cycle they wear a trisuit which is basically a zip up kind of all in one with no arms and legs that come mid thigh...all very tight fitting. The ruling body have now changed the design from a front zip to a back zip as some of the male competitors were partially undoing their zips ( only to the waist) if they got too hot. Some of the women started to do the same....stating that if its allowed for men...it should also be allowed for women. Obviously everyone watching was horrified by this....lots of young children watching, indecent....those sort of comments. The back zips are fiddly and now a few people are getting into trouble for having them undone too low...showing the top of their bum crack !! x

Terri JJ wrote:

Mym oh is a triathlete. During the run and cycle they wear a trisuit which is basically a zip up kind of all in one with no arms and legs that come mid thigh...all very tight fitting. The ruling body have now changed the design from a front zip to a back zip as some of the male competitors were partially undoing their zips ( only to the waist) if they got too hot. Some of the women started to do the same....stating that if its allowed for men...it should also be allowed for women. Obviously everyone watching was horrified by this....lots of young children watching, indecent....those sort of comments. The back zips are fiddly and now a few people are getting into trouble for having them undone too low...showing the top of their bum crack !! x

Thats what I don't get. You don't see guys running around in tiny running shorts that resemble knickers and are so tight they don't leave much to the imagination .

Thts why I think the 2 codes one for female and one for male should be kept seperate .

Its been a long practice of women covering themselves up and guys being less covered in certain circustances. Before the introduction of armour men used to go to war in the ancient times bare chested but their women folk were always covered up . I might be wrong but I think its becasue the womens nipple has a function and the guys nipples serve no purpose . I don't even know why guys have them if being honest.

Men have nipples because we all start out as female in the womb then a bit later if there is a Y chromosome present in the embryo it starts to develop as male but the nipples are already there by then.

As regards the covering of nipples for women but not men personally I think that should just stay as it is .

wildflower wrote:

Men have nipples because we all start out as female in the womb then a bit later if there is a Y chromosome present in the embryo it starts to develop as male but the nipples are already there by then.

As regards the covering of nipples for women but not men personally I think that should just stay as it is .

Thanks thats quite interesting .

Going back to the debate a lot of women as indicated in the TV programme I mentioned earlier want guys to cover up more. I can only think its because more guys than women tend to neglect their bodies somewhat and therfore look much better covered up .I am quite sure if a well toned lifeguard walked past just wearing shorts on the beach there would be very few complaints![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Well there wouldn't be any complaints from me ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Oh crikey I nearly missed a debate

Call me old fashioned if you like but I don't buy into everything a man can do a woman should be able to do too. My view might be wrong in others eyes and it doesn't mean I'm not a feminist but I like the definition between the sexes.

Women's breasts will always be seen as sexual whereas men's chests aren't (well not in the same kind of way, anyway).

I have gone topless on the beach, but only when I'm with my hubby (never family holidays). My dad always took his shirt off when it was hot, so I just see it as normal for a man to do it, from childhood and I've never questioned it. I agree you can see some that maybe don't look quite so toned, shall we say but if it is that hot and if they want to take their shirt off then why not. It's not as if a tshirt or vest leaves much to the imagination anyway. My hubby won't walk the streets topless as he doesn't feel comfortable doing it as he doesn't like his belly and I think a lot of men can be the same.
As for the nipples thing I do find it hard to understand why women can show their breasts but not their nipples. (I'm not questioning about LH, I'm questioning the law). Is it the nipples that makes women's breasts sexy? Is the woman's modesty still intact if she doesn't expose them?

Anyway I don't get jealous seeing a mans bare chest (I might swoon though).

I think Terri JJ made a good point about children.

For me its exactly that . Children on a beach can typically see a topless guy and think nothing of it. A topless woman though for me would be totally wrong in view of children .

As you have said womens breasts are sexual whereas a guys arn't and that for me puts me in agreement with yourself and that for now is perhaps how things should stay. Perhaps in the future as womens clothing in particular is getting skimpier and skimpier then maybe things will change .

As I am now very slim after my weightloss, I will wear tight clothing which does show nearly every contour but I think I have earned that right and I suppose I do like being eye candy and a bit of a tease to other women . However I will draw the line at going topless with the exception of being at the poolside for example .

If you've got it flaunt it I say 😊

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

If you've got it flaunt it I say 😊

As long as its within accepted guidelines !

This is the crux of the debate on really what is acceptable and what is not . Guys and gals arn't the same and should be kept that way.

I kinda wish it would be equal for everyone. There's nothing that you can do with a womans nipples sexually that you can't do with a mans - so I don't see why only one genders is considered a sexual organ? In my eyes, if womens nipples are sexual organs, then so are mens.

NatandTom wrote:

I kinda wish it would be equal for everyone. There's nothing that you can do with a womans nipples sexually that you can't do with a mans - so I don't see why only one genders is considered a sexual organ? In my eyes, if womens nipples are sexual organs, then so are mens.

I can see were you are coming from . I have noticed that myself as some womens eyes are focussed on my chest area as I would probably do the same to an attactive woman .So yes no difference in that respect.

Agreed guys and girls aren't the same and it's acceptable for a guy to strip off his top if he wants. I understand where you are coming from NatandTom but I still consider women's chests to be more sexual. It could be because I'm the older generation and it's what I've grown up with. Unless it's just how I perceive things - I don't know lol
I agree men's nipples get as much sexual feeling as women's and I believe it's only recently that men will say they like it, it's almost as though it was taboo to admit they enjoy stimulation there a few years ago. Thinking about it now, Mr KB is embarrassed about saying he likes it as though he shouldn't.
Interesting 😊

NatandTom wrote:

I totally agree with this,

Its just how the human race has evolved and conditioned us to wear clothing as the norm!

woman and men are not equal after all lol

A question comes to mind in this debate!

Where does this leave transsexual people in the argument? If a man chose to have breast implants would he need to cover up his nipples then?

TH

Good question lol

I'm only guessing but legally if he hasn't had a full sex change then it would be okay as his gender would still be male. Some men can have enlarged mammary glands from illness and hormone imbalance and I imagine if someone objected to him going topless/showing nipples, they wouldn't have a case against him. I don't know for sure though lol

I agree wholeheartedly with NatandTom. I think this conversation is rather sexist. People think that womens breasts are sexual because that's what we learn from a young age.

I see no difference between the chest of a male or a female. I just don't think it's ok that one should be covered and the other one can be displayed without anyone batting an eye. Just my honest opinion.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with NatandTom. I think this conversation is rather sexist. People think that womens breasts are sexual because that's what we learn from a young age.

I see no difference between the chest of a male or a female. I just don't think it's ok that one should be covered and the other one can be displayed without anyone batting an eye. Just my honest opinion.

Totally agree, it should be equal

I dont see what the difference is really, Ive been on nudist holidays and everyone is topless and no one gives it a second thought

It just how we have been educated to believe clothing is normal lol

If we didnt wear clothes we would me more hairy as our bodies would adapt to the climate :)

I say Free The Nipple!

Personally we hate the no nipple rule and find it ridiculous that a site like this cannot be allowed to show without being penalised commercially - far more is shown in public nowadays anyway.
We posted an image of a kimono we purchased thinking it would be ok as nipples covered by the material but was rejected. This led us to not bothering to post any more - how about having a link to another forum with less restrictions? We'd definitely post images and would likely lead to us buying more too🤑
Keep up the good work though
G&K xx