Wife very sensitive next step

Over the last few months our sex life between the sheets has really blossomed.
But its come to a stage after a while when i touch/oral my partner around her clitoris after a while it gets very (ticklish/sensitive)…
Usually with foreplay i would use finger’s for gspot then move onto the clitoris… And she enjoys it now…
it gets to a point she does orgasm…

But is there anything else as a partner or tips to keep the experience going as i think there is more fun to be had for her… Especially when i use fingers as well on gspot and then move to clitoris she does get very aroused…

Any advice or tips is much appreciated… To go to next stage

4 Likes

I know from a male point of view, I can be like this sometimes and the delay spray helps to desensitise me.
These products are available for men, so must be able to use on women too.
It may not give the desired effect as my wife says it doesn’t really work on her and she wouldn’t want it to, but worth some research or even a try as it’s cheap

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, that may work…
Just i dont want the experience ruined if its a mental thing instead of a physical…
As being a male i dont know how the female body works…

We have the same situation in that wife finds it really difficult for oral and sometimes fingers as too sensitive it becomes ticklish/not able to carry on.

Never really found way round it but still try, sometimes during different parts of the month it can be less sensitive for her.

2 Likes

I used to push my boyfriend away or tell him to stop when it got “too much” and felt too sensitive…but then he asked if he could carry on and I did get over that point eventually and I squirted…and that letting go and release felt amazing but it took alot for me to get to that point with him…it was both a mental and physical thing for me.

It’s down to her…and how she feels… if it’s too sensitive then slow it down or stop. Her call.

5 Likes

It’s quite a common thing for men and women to be hypersensitive after an orgasm. Personally I can’t stand to be touched for a couple of minutes after I’ve come.

My wife is much the same most of the time but occasionally she can keep going and push through the sensitivity so that she can come again and again. It seems to depend on her mood at the time.

1 Like

I know women are supposed to all be enjoying multiple orgasms, and whilst true for some,its not true for all.

My wife is a one shot only - once she has come, her clit becomes to sensitive and that’s it. She’ll still enjoy penetrative sex after that, but she only comes form clit stimulation.

I try every now and again a sneaky 2nd play, but it never works.
Makes things easier in some way… i can concentrate and her then on myself…

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, maybe one day move to next level, but as you say its my wife call

I’d also second on looking into delay sprays or creams for women to see if that helps

1 Like

@Romanticguy @CurvyJilly @Daisy1982 = snap! My wife is pretty much the same.

She can have multiple orgasms quite easily as long as he doesn’t get too dry or irritated. A big no no if she’s been drinking and one orgasm is a result after alcohol.

Quite often she orgasms 3 times to my 1 (I wish I could cum 3 times in the same session) - think she might have done a 4 once but then afterwards she gets way too sensitive and says no more.

I love going down on her but she says most times she’s too tickly and too sensitive which is a shame as I love doing it - in a 69er position when she’s distracted can normally go down on her a bit more before she pushes me away or moves her butt away from me. I have made her cum a few times from oral only and she’s had a really awesome powerful orgasm from it but think she needs to be in the right mood for it.

I’m not sure whether she thinks that it puts me out or no but it definitely doesn’t. I pinged her a message earlier saying I wanted to do it to her so it might crop up in our next session or two.

I wouldn’t mind if she squirted at all but she never has! I don’t mind it when she asks me to stop.

I do sometimes go really slow and move my tongue away from her clitoris completely but as soon as I go back on target the sensitivity comes back for her. Same with her nipples she has great long nipples but she’ll only let me lick them for short periods of time at a time before she says she’s too sensitive.

We use vibrating cock rings sometimes and she can cum super easily with me wearing them.

2 Likes

I’m very sensitive too. I move away from the clitoris (and the nipples) for a while and concentrate on areas a bit further out like the vulva, pubic mound (not the sexiest name is it?!) or inner thighs which have become more sensitive too. I then make my way very gently back towards the clitoris but only stimulating it from above the clitoral hood or with one finger on either side. You could also try touching her through clothing or bed sheets to reduce sensitivity.

Personally I would avoid any sprays or creams that reduce sensitivity because there is a reason that your body is giving you pain or oversensitivity signals. I would be concerned that she could end up feeling very uncomfortable once the effects of the spray or cream wears off. Also, the skin around that area is very sensitive and a different pH to other areas of the body so I would imagine that, unless it’s specifically designed for women’s intimate use, it could cause irritation.

I’d advise talking to her about this because she might be happy with things as they are and might not want to do anything about it. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying one orgasm and then feeling satisfied without wanting another.

2 Likes

…two bits of advice from me…

From experience with my wife and other partners

Multiple orgasm has always been the result of a slow build up … take your time with the foreplay … gentle and teasing … slowly slowly … when you reach a peak slow down and then pick up again … take as long as you damn well can to reach that first peak … then you might find that it’ll feel good for her to keep that pleasure going … like not drop off completely …

Also check out another website … that Emma Watson promotes … about womens pleasure … it’s got loads of advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I multiple orgasm too easily. PIV…anal…oral…using toys and manual manipulation. Sometimes I can’t stand up afterwards…

Even from giving oral to my partner all my senses are stimulated…smell…taste… touch…hearing his pleasure…seeing it in his face… I get that much out of it myself that I orgasm without being touched myself…and I’m throbbing afterwards…it literally blows me away too…I love it!!!

:scream::scream::scream:

7 Likes

After I orgasm I’m very sensitive but if I’m using a toy then I’ll drop the intensity way down and move away from direct stimulation. That helps me build it back up again and that build up is part of the pleasure, I don’t want to skip passed that part straight into orgasm!

2 Likes

That is brilliant @CurvyJilly if you could bottle some of it and pass it on to other ladies you would have a great little business. You are very very luck and long may it continue for you. You are one hell of a women. 20/10 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Exactly the same for us :hugs:

Many thanks for advice will take it on board

1 Like