Will it get better?

I just brought Annabelle Knight Wow! Powerful Classic Vibrator. I think its a little to big for me and wont go in much and it hurts when trying. Will that get any easy? Is it worth sticking with it? Will having more sex help?

Patience, relaxation, time and lube 😊 maybe also treat yourself to something a little smaller if your unsure.

Are you using lubricant with it? Warming up with something smaller first? Both of these things will help!

Lube is the first thing that crossed my mind too.

Add more lube and take your time... if its a bit big then start with something smaller, almost all toys on here have sizing info or find something you have at home.

Stick with it, its completly normal.

I was a little worried about the size but i thought it might be alright. i was drawn to it because it was ribbed. i thought it might help with stimulating me. I will stick with it and use more lube next time. Thanks for the help. :)

Any suggestions on what would be good to try?

Personally I love KY Jelly. Most other brands irritate me and actually sting! Others may disagree. It is a little thin though. Start with something smaller.. maybe even try a clit oral vibe to fully relax before attempting something larger.

I use KY Jelly too. I think I needed to use more. I think I got a bit excited to use it. Anything good worth trying? maybe something that is also good to use with my biyfriend?

I was a litlle ambitious. I'll give those a try thank you :D

This is actually my 3rd vibartor. I have a small clit one from a different place and i also have the lovehoney secret surprise 10 function remote control vibrating bullet. That one i haven't tryed yet. Not had it long and want to use it with my boyfriend first. he lives far away :( But VERY excited to use it.

Thank you very much for all your advice. i will try them all and keep going with the bigger vibrator. :)