Teeny Toy Needed

So I'm kind of new to this game... Basically, I have quite a pronounced pubic bone and penetration has always been painful. Even using tampons is painful. Never been too much of a problem as have always had female partners. Now have a male partner, and I always get really tense and worried about the pain which obviously makes things worse. Thought we'd try toys for a while to see if that helped me relax/find what I was comfortable with. Bought the cupid's silent smoothie vibrator from here (4 inch circumference) and it honestly felt like I was going to crack in half, even with plenty foreplay and lube. Don't really want to keep spending limited funds on toys with no clue as to whether I'll be able to use them, so I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem and if so, what works for you?

Honestly hun id book an appointment with a gynecologist they will advise on hats best etc ... I hope u get answers

sassykitten;) wrote:

Honestly hun id book an appointment with a gynecologist they will advise on hats best etc ... I hope u get answers

I second this. It's not worth risking your health. Please see a doctor, it's nothing to be embarrased about - they've seen it all before. Hope you're ok x

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I second this. It's not worth risking your health. Please see a doctor, it's nothing to be embarrased about - they've seen it all before. Hope you're ok x

Ouch, yes I agree. Hope you are okay.

I have similar issues with pain using toys, although I think that my problem is more psychological than physical. But it does mean that I'm forever looking for really tiny toys since I find it very difficult to use anything penetratively.

The ones that I've found that I find smaller than usual are:

The LH Ladyfinger: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15342 Has good taper so it's a bit of an easier shape to use. It's the only toy that I can quite consistently use internally without discomfort.

Tracey Cox rechargeable bullet: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321 it's the smallest vibe I've ever been able to find. I only bought it recently and haven't given it much of a test yet but it does look reassuringly small.

LH Bedtime Bullet Set: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22203 the smallest vibe on this one is the tiniest sex toy I've ever seen. I was so relieved and amazed when I took it out of the box! It also has a larger one for if you ever feel more able to use something bigger.

I hope that this is helpful.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

i agree hetr not worth risking , see the doctor then you could try the flexi range or jelly for comfort. But doctors first

This is quite random, but worth consideration:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31752

Despite the measurements, it feels tiny and super comfortable because it is so so soft and squishy. It's like a marshmallow! There is only a small rigid core and it is well padded with squish. It is also designed to bend and shape itself to your body so it shouldn't hit off your pubic bone the way a plastic vibe would. There is just so much give in it it really is painless to use. Perhaps having something soft and small that you know will bend to your shape rather than hurt you could help you relax and build up to something more? Plus the tip is super small and has no rigid core at all so you could spend time teasing with just the tip and build up to full insertion. Even if it doesn't help with physical issues it could help mentally? (I know it is expensive too but think of it as buying one toy that is likely to work than buying several that won't).

Don't forget, there's a 365 day returns policy, even on used toys even if you just don't like them, so you can send back for a full refund if a toy doesn't work for you.