Win the VAT back at Lovehoney!

Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone won this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/lovehoney-announcements/37275-win-tha-vat-back-at-lovehoney/

I remember reading about it but then I didn't hear anything else about it

xxx

And l don't recall reading about the newly made millionaire !!! Unless they ticked the box for no publicity ha ha.

Tallboy

Oooh, yeah, I forgot about this!! Good point! I don't remember reading about anyone winning either

x x x

"Newly made millionaire" lol

We're still doing the sums!

Has been a touch manic here with preparing for Valentine's Day and relaunching our Hen Night Web site - Hen Night HQ - check it out!

I like the Hen Night HQ, Richard! Don't think I'll be going on one soon though!

I just wanted to make sure you didnt forget about the VAT thing

xxx

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

"Newly made millionaire" lol

We're still doing the sums!

Has been a touch manic here with preparing for Valentine's Day and relaunching our Hen Night Web site - http://www.hennighthq.co.uk - check it out!

Ah ha so everyone with shoes and socks off uh !! 17.5 reduced to 15.5 wont help, and was it passed on or not? May have to wait until end of year accounts uh!!!

Good Luck

TB

Good lol, fingers crossed now!

xxx

Haven't forgotten, but thanks LH

TB

Ha Ha LH, January indeed, now the end of many financial years is rapidly coming to an end, thus is the outcome of this kind offer any nearer!!!

Are there any hidden Customer and Exercise hurdles standing in the way of your decision !!!

Tallboy

Patience can be like ...free beer tomorrow.. sometimes

Are you going to keep doing this is what I want to know. Otherwise it just seems like an easy way to make a quick buck.

Thanks Denise!!!

Tallboy

LoveHoney - Denise wrote:

I've checked with the big bosses and this is going to be announced this week.

woop! i doubt im lucky enough for it to be me! But fingers crossed! :P

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed. I do hope someone on here wins so we can hear all about it

If I win I might just have to surprise some people with one of their wishlist items! x

Fingers crossed for this!

Very kind of you there Strapon, so let me see if l got this right....LH give you the VAT and then you give it back to them uh !!! - Like your thinking Strapon ha ha.

TB

Oooohhhh fingers crossed for all you lovely people out there x x x

Well I wouldn't give ALL of it back....I've got a few things that I need to sort out in real life....but a few treats for some people on here would only be fair I think!

Possibly the fairest way to divvy it out, ooerrr smacks of getting your Divi at the Co-op, what the f-ck l hear the campers say, but fo anyone over a certain age for every quid you spent you got pence back, til it amounted to summut!!! Maybe a thing to consider rather than all to one....or we could all vote for a charity - My vote goes to the DDay Veterans !!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Possibly the fairest way to divvy it out, ooerrr smacks of getting your Divi at the Co-op, what the f-ck l hear the campers say, but fo anyone over a certain age for every quid you spent you got pence back, til it amounted to summut!!! Maybe a thing to consider rather than all to one....or we could all vote for a charity - My vote goes to the DDay Veterans !!!

TB

Well that is obviously as popular as a rattlesnake in the lucky dip !!!!

Guess altruism comes with age!!

Tallboy