Wishful thinking

For a while now, or pretty much for my entire life. I have convinced myself that every man at least once in their lives have wondered what it'd be like to have a gay experience.
I have always been curious, and think that men are too scared to admit it.
So am I correct in thinking this or is it just 'wishful thinking'?
(Is this also correct for women?)

This has been discussed a few times and the responses are always varied and interesting.

Sexuality is never really black and white, and I think a certain level of curiosity is perfectly normal.

There are many who would identify themselves as '100% hetero' with no desire or curiosity, and that's perfectly normal too.

Whilst I identify as gay, and have a husband - there have been occasions where I have thought to myself 'what would it be like to sleep with a woman?'. Why do I limit myself when it comes to pleasure? But at the end of the day, it's just a curiosity, and I'm not 'wired' to engage in sex with a woman. Although I have kissed many... When drunk. So there's that.

I've personally never but that's just me.

Having said that I know loads of people who do so don't feel/think your wired because your perfectly normal :)

I'm hetero and have no interest in other females yet I sometimes am curious of what it would be like to be with another woman. I think it's normal to be curious because it's the unknown :)

Yeah, I agree that it's normal to be curious. I'm a straight woman but occasionally I wonder what it would be like to have a sexual experience with another woman.

a gay freind of mine once said the diffence between a gay man and a bi man was normally about 6 cans of stella

I think, like David said that it has to do with how you're wired. You're either that way inclined or you're not. So for me, I was always interested in the opposite sex. My brother is gay. We are products of the same parents, upbringing and environment. He's as gay as I am straight. So I don't think we are all bi curious.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I think, like David said that it has to do with how you're wired. You're either that way inclined or you're not. So for me, I was always interested in the opposite sex. My brother is gay. We are products of the same parents, upbringing and environment. He's as gay as I am straight. So I don't think we are all bi curious.

Exactly the same I even have a gay brother.

Thank you for all your thoughts on this.
I don't worry that I'm 'wired' wrong or that I fantasies or am curious about gay sex/ experiences. I've just always thought and convinced myself wrongly that everyone had the same thoughts.
I label myself as Bi, and I am married. I label myself Bi because I am curious, and I'm comfortable with that.
Thank you again for all your posts, it is very interesting to to know other peoples thoughts on the matter. As always you guys are brilliant and I love you all. X

I'm a straight female with an open mind. For me love is love and I am totally open to that no matter which gender it happens to come from. But I don't class myself as bi or curious. I can definitely appreciate a nice curvy bum, great boobs, a pretty face, but none of those attract me sexually.
Unless it's Zooey Deschanel. She gets me going. But she is insanely hot!