Wishlist 2016.

Better be careful what I say to you then ;-)

My list has gone up by about 200 already :/

I delete things off my wishlists as soon as I order them or when I have been lucky enough to be gifted on here. Because you never know when someone might want to gift you and you would hate to get a repeater.

I tend to organize mine more by category....

The tester list

Lingerie
Toys
Accessories

Cheers to a set 2016 everyone!

We brought the first item of the list. My first order from lovehoney in 2016.

Got another two items of our list for valentines. A pair of LHM striped boxers and the FSOG ruler.

Oooh the boxers look nice! I've not made a 2016 wishlist myself but am considering a non-sexual one for 2016. Might draw it up next week after I'm not too busy! I have lots of ideas for 2016! :)

The boxers are nice very smooth and silky feel very comfortable to wear as well as sexy with the lace up section.

I seriously need to go through Lh and update my wishlist!! I need some new lingerie! Got a boudoir shoot soon!! Excited xx

For every item I buy from mine I add like another three Lol

Another two items of the list tonight.

I have my list of definites to spread out over the year. Hopefully order a couple over the next month or 2.

I have no specific items for my wishlist 2016 but I'd like to try anal play more... And get my OH feeling more sexy too! ;D

bondagegod wrote:

Another two items of the list tonight.

Ooh, what did you get?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31412

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34095

I got these two. The 2nd one I liked since lovehoney started selling it last year. So quite excited about getting that one.

Very nice, hope you enjoy. I have a leather body harness and really love it.

Maybe another MOTM pic? Congrats on your win btw, really good pic.

I love the g-string it's going straight on my wishlist.

Hopefully the harness lives up to expections.

Thank you Delilahxx
Maybe I might do a pic if it looks ok. Thank you for the congratulations.

Yea looking foward to seeing how well the g-string is.

Fantastic list, that's a brilliant idea dedicating the wishlist for the year, it will help you stay on track maybe? With the deals some purchases are unpredictable and inevitable. Lol 😃
Great purchases I hope they love up to expectations for you both too. I'm certain that your reviews will be an awesome read as always 💜xx

I go through the whole site and if I fancy something it means I may check the "what's new in AREA" section until I recognise products. :)

we buy what we like the look of or think would be something new to try everyone is diffrent its up 2 u

Thanks slinkyblinky for saying my reviews are good to read.

We not just buying from the list this year as since last brought something of our list have had made some purchases when something new has been launched or there been an offer of sale on and was to tempting to buy.