Wishlist 2016.

Me and my wife have just gone through the website and created a wishlist for all the things that have took out fancy for trying in 2016. Be interesting come the end of the year how much we have bought of the list.

Had a little peek at your wishlist.. looks like you're both in for a good year! I might do the same and have a 2016 wishlist :)

Nice list, sounds like a good idea to have one ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Oh that's a great idea! I have quite a few wish lists myself but I've never really gotten my OH into browsing Lovehoney. I think I'll give this a try, should be fun making a wishlist together :D Wonder what my OH will pick!

Looks like a fun list so far! :)

I update my wishlist quite often but it seems I'm down to a few more expensive toys, with my top priority the njoy eleven. Secretly looking forward to the flirty knickers coming in plus size, should be soon.

Thank you to everyone who likes what the wishlist. So glad we have made this wishlist it really is a great idea. Yea you should make ur own wishlists. It was interesting seeing what items my wife picked.

What would be good would be another tickbox on the wishlist for all thsoe items you bought off it so far.

I wonder if LoveHoney would consider doing this?

Sounds a good idea in theory. Not sure if lovehoney could make it happen though.

Shame if not, I've already ordered from my 2016 wishlist

I'm still trying to work through the 2015 wishlist. 😢

If that's the "oh yes please" then you've got some work to do there.

Why not start a new one and move what you really want from the old list to the new one.

I get paid this week so I'll be making a few purchases after that I'm going to ruthless with the list 😌

I bet you could be ruthless too, I do see a crop and flogger on the list ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Made my 2016 wishlist and then added all the items to my basket to see the damage. £475. Not too bad, as long as I dont add to it all year :/

Fab idea! Think you may have started a trend here Bondage God! 😁

Love your lingerie selection, brings all sorts of wonderful images to mind.

Rest of the list doesnt look to bad either ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

VioletWolf wrote:

Fab idea! Think you may have started a trend here Bondage God! 😁

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Made my 2016 wishlist and then added all the items to my basket to see the damage. £475. Not too bad, as long as I dont add to it all year :/

i never actually added up how much my wishlist come to. i know i would prob add to the list though.

yes does sound like i started a trend. :)

You most certainly did, and a good one too!

Oh yeah I actually already bought a crop and 2 flogger 😆