Wishlist presents

Might be a case of DP Morbidia !!

TB

What makes you say that dearest? :-P

x x x

Wait and see Norbidia !!

TB

Oooh exciting!

Well done Doc another surefire triumph for Lovehoney !!

TB

Hurrah, am going to have a little peek through people's wishlists now

By the way, I pledge to photograph myself in anything I might be lucky enough to get for Christmas and pop it on the blog, would be rude not to share!

Just going to get my Christmas decs down from the loft now, you have got me feeling all excited

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Hurrah, am going to have a little peek through people's wishlists now External Media

By the way, I pledge to photograph myself in anything I might be lucky enough to get for Christmas and pop it on the blog, would be rude not to share!

Just going to get my Christmas decs down from the loft now, you have got me feeling all excited External Media

in anything or anything in .... did you mean SublimeLegs !!!

TB

sounds fun and dirty lol just hope it doesnt start arguments in the family ... could imagine the missus getting a little stressed if i recieve something sexy from another lady lol :p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 love LKS

I'm just trying to buy a present off someone's wish list, I didn't see the option to send it to the other member, was going backwards and forwards looking for it and crashed the checkout process! I have sent a message about this.

Am I being thick lately? (I made a big mistake the other day...)

Hi Walrus, the person you are buying for must have set up their account with an address - if you dont see the following message at the top of the intended recipients Wishlist page, then they haven't set one up:

"NEW! Secret Wishlist Shopping!

You can buy (forum member's screen name) anything from LoveHoney without knowing their delivery address!

We won't reveal your name or billing address to (forum member's screen name), but you can write them a special message if you like.

Just add items to your basket as normal and you can choose their delivery address when you checkout."

If you can see that message and still can't place an order, do let us know!

The Prof

Wow prof they got you in on a Sunday too !!!!

TB

Yes Ruthie the power of the wireless internet it really is fabbie isn't it - when working. However l crave your indulgence l am a bit of a traditionalist and like to think of you all traipsing into the factory, clocking in at the timer and donning your white coats to get on with the joyful business of serving half the nation's sexual needs !!!

I am sure that's more the image you would want to portray rather than the kettle whistling in the background, toast smoking and papers tucked under chin while serving up brekky.

Er, you and the prof aren't an item then by any chance???

Cheers and keep up the good vibes- Tallboy

Well thanks for sorting that one out for me Ruthie, any thought for the next caption comp yet, don't know but found the current one particularly challenging, do you decide alone or is there a panel? both selection and judging l mean.

TB

Hi Professor, still not working I'm afraid. I get the complete message "NEW! Secret Wishlist Shopping" etc. as you quoted, but when I get to "3 Address details" - I'm there now - there is only one delivery address, my own. No option to deliver to the wishlist owner.

Jeez, sorry Walrus - I will get The Doc on it pronto...

This sound slike such a good idea (when the bugs are out lol) but I'm so skint I wouldn't be able to take part! Can barely treat myself never mind someone else. Maybe next Christmas.

Happy surpises to those lucky people who get things bought for them.

ye i have a prob too have done an order but there is nothin to say that the wish list gift is goin to that person

i says from that persons wish list but how do i know that it will be delivered to them and not me

as far as i can see it looks like the whole order will be delilvered to me

sexelle looks like your gonna be having a fun christmas lol