Wo here is bi?

mamz wrote:

I'm a female who only dated males but I identify to the pan's mentality and i'm open in falling in love with someone who identifies to another gender than male. I also think that a relation with a woman could offer me something different.

Kinda this. I've had longer-term relationships with men. I identify somewhere between bi and pan... probably nearer pan because as a cis woman, i can be attracted to cis men and women, non-cis men and women, non-binary people, agender people... but kinda bi because I believe that being in a relationship with someone who identifies as the same gender as me leads me to take a slightly different role in a relationship than I do with someone of a different gender.

Jezebella wrote:

I'm pansexual and proud!

I used to identify as bi, especially as a teenager when I was first getting to grips with my own sexaulity, but since becoming more aware of what pansexuality is and having a few trans friends who made me think a little more about gender I definately class myself as pan rather than bi now. Sexy just doesn't have a gender for me!

Yes, this! For a while, as a teenager, I didn't have a term for 'being attracted to people regardless of gender and regardless of gender binary'. I thik quite a few people who identify as Bi come to learn the term Pan and realise it fits them.

I guess I'm bi-curious... but it's more about the physical act, I'm not actually atracted to other men. I did try once when I was younger (and before I got married) but never got further than oral (which I regret now).

My wife doesn't know as I know that it REALLY wouldn't go down well with her, so I just keep it as my secret fantasies. I recognised that it would have to be like that when we got together, my love for her is greater than my desire to explore any further ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Wife reckons I am if I was single, yes would try most forms of Bi sex but no kissing

bi, but not out to work or family, just a few friends maybe one day though

Yes bi, would love to show my oh wat I could do to a woman. Not sure he would go for it as he's a little shy lol, and i wouldn't do it behind his back, I love him x

Lou72 wrote:

I'm bi curious, it's always been a fantasy I've never acted on it, but my hubby has given me the confidence and support to explore this if I want to, just not sure where to start. We want swing to

Simimilarbsituation, I'm bi and have had experiences with females, an I would like the chance to again with him but he's too shy and wouldn't know where to start. Difficult situation. I'm happy with him and to be with him forever mind. He's enough I guess

Bsa wrote:

I am bi curious. Haven't told anyone and the OH is unaware. I often fantasise about trying something with another male but usually I play solo with a dildo etc and use my imagination..

Tell your other half, you will probably be very surprised how open they are! X

I find other females attractive, sometimes sexually but I love cock too much. Maybe bicurious but not enough to go there.

My wife and I have been on the swinging scene a very long time. I have seen her in every situation possible and she is 100% bisexual. I love her more for it, there is no jealousy what so ever as she enjoys herself sexually with her lady friends in front of me and others. Me however I just don't know. I have had anal sex using butt plugs, dildos and being pegged by my wife and other ladies for many years but was introduced to the real thing a couple of years ago to completion and I must admit I realy enjoyed it, so completely different to toys etc.My wife tried to force me ( Im her sub ) into oral sex with a guy but there was no way he was going to put that thing in my mouth, I don't mind having cum in my mouth and the taste of it but not his penis. I don't fancy men in any situation and I don't think I am bi. My wife says I like it so much that I must be bi. What do you think?

my b/f is o bi

love it and i like to see him cock sucking when we have3somes,but i only do it with males no couples as i am not bi

Chisel no I don't think you are bi you have to fancy men to be bi.

Thanks LRK, I said this to my wife but she said I might not fancy men but that I like the all things that men have to offer. That maybe true but I can't stand kissing a guy or having his dick in my mouth.

we are both bi sexual, she even used to live with a woman, i, the male, dont find men attractive, but love to play with a nice cock, we have swung with other bi coulpes, but we both love watchin the other play with the same sex

Anyone else wish to add to this? Would love to chat to more bi/gay guys.. and women..

I would definatly class myself as bi curious. I am often attracted to woman and fantasise about it a lot. I don't think it genders really matter if I fell in love with a peraom whether male or female I'd go with it☺️️

Male, but would try anything once. Currently single

I am defo bi curious....but didnt realise this at the time...ages ago I was working away from home for a while and I got to know a few guys whilst on site who worked for another company. One evening I found myself with this guy at the bar haveing a chat and a laugh we were a bit tipsy, he made a move on me! I pushed his hand of my leg and just brushed it off. Looking back I wished perahps I'd seen where the evening lead to!!!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I find other females attractive, sometimes sexually but I love cock too much. Maybe bicurious but not enough to go there.

Same as Mrs O,

She would love me to be Bi, I don't mind the cock it's what's attached to it doesn't turn me on!

Yup! Bi female and out to friends/family/OH obviously. I like to say it's becasue I'm so indecisive ;D