Womanizer fail - any advice?

So, after lusting after it for over a year I finally got a womanizer. I tried it yesterday and used it exactly as instructed (with lube as well) and I found it way too intense, even on the lowest setting. It's a shame, as it gave some pleasant sensations but it's just too intense for direct clit contact and I found it got a bit painful quickly.

Does anyone have tips for using this? I really don't want to give up on it yet, but it's not exactly a versatile toy so I'm not sure what to do.

Is it possible to use it over your underwear or a piece of cloth? I know that's a trick to decrease sensation from vibrators but may work for the womanizer too?

How about warming up with another toy then using the womanizer when you're more turned on and/or a little numb from another toy?

Sad to see more and more people are saying it doesn't work that well for them recently, maybe someone who has tried it and failed at first will pop along with a miracle answer that makes it better :/

I have the womanizer w500 its hasn't lived up to the hype for me, yet anyway, I'm still trying with it. I just can't seem to feel the 'sucking' it's more a vibration. So I'll keep an eye on this thread, to see if other members have any words of wisdom. x

Ruby, sorry to hear you were disappointed by it too after wanting it so much! What you're describing is somewhat what I felt with it being almost painful and not so much pleasurable. And as CLTSTU wrote, I also perceived it more like a vibration and less like a suction.

I have not yet given up on it, but I am glad I am not the only one 'out of the fanclub', I actually felt like there was something wrong with me not enjoying a toy everybody seems to love!

As for versatility, true, it isn't, but I have tried using it on my nipples and I actually enjoyed the sensations more there than on my clit (but of course I will not be keeping such an expensive toy just for my nipples!). And the idea just popped in my head now: could it maybe be used on the head (hole) of the penis? Would that be pleasurable? I might try that when my husband returns, at least for curiosity. :)

I love my Womanizer, so I am not sure what to say if it´s to strong :( For me when it feels too strong right after a orgasm, I move it above my clitoris, so it suckles on my clitoral shaft, not so directly on the clit and it feels good also :)

Also a very important thing is to war up. When my ladybits are all swollen up and puffy it feels the best! And a bonus tip is not to press it against your vulva! Just let it settle against the clit, no pressing!

I hope any of this helped... Hope you could enjoy it because it is one of my faves..

Sunny Megatron, fromYoutube made a review video of it and she was talking about how the Womanizer has a huge learnong curve for some people, but evetually most people get the idea and learn hot it feels good on their individual body :)

Neitseellinen wrote:

I love my Womanizer, so I am not sure what to say if it´s to strong :( For me when it feels too strong right after a orgasm, I move it above my clitoris, so it suckles on my clitoral shaft, not so directly on the clit and it feels good also :)

Also a very important thing is to war up. When my ladybits are all swollen up and puffy it feels the best! And a bonus tip is not to press it against your vulva! Just let it settle against the clit, no pressing!

I hope any of this helped... Hope you could enjoy it because it is one of my faves..

Sunny Megatron, fromYoutube made a review video of it and she was talking about how the Womanizer has a huge learnong curve for some people, but evetually most people get the idea and learn hot it feels good on their individual body :)

What N says. I love mine - worked up slowly to level 3 - it never fails for me, nor does it oversensitise. It definitely has a learning curve, though.

Is anyone else's jewel button rattling/noisy unless you hold it? To be fair LH CS have told me to send it back, but I'd feel a bit stupid doing that as it's still actually working fine.