Womanizer Premium Rechargeable Smart Silence Clitoral Suction Stimulator help

As the title suggests I need a wee bit help. I havent been on the forums for ages, the new format still confuses me. Anyway, I purchased the Womanizer Premium Rechargeable Smart Silence Clitoral Suction Stimulator to replace my Womanizer x Lovehoney one which was VERY well used and just not working how it used to. However, the new one is soooo difficult to position. The speeds etc are perfect but the head I find is just too shallow to position properly. Are there alternative heads to purchase or am I doomed?

Try here for replacement and see if any of them match the toy you have.

Alternatively you could ask customer services. They are 24/7 but will likely be a skeleton staff at this time so you may not get an answer until tomorrow. Hopefully someone else will be able to advise better.

I’m pretty sure when I got a Womanizer, that it came me a replacement head that was a different size. Did you get an extra one in your box?

Edited for spelling.

1 Like

As @JoCat says, the Premium you have should come with two different sized heads. I think the small is fitted by default and the other is the medium (this is slight guess work based on how the Duo 2 came set up as I don’t own the premium but you should certainly have two different size options), the alternative head size should be in a sealed plastic bag within the box.

There is also a large size head available for the Premium, on Lovehoney only available in the Eco colour scheme but it will fit whatever colour Premium you have… it just won’t look especially pretty.

1 Like