women losing interest in sex

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/why-women-lose-interest-in-sex

I found this article which I found interesting.

Any comments?

obviously not lol I thought it was interesting especially since "lesbian bed death" seems to be a phenomenon, maybe women are that way inclined.

It is interesting but the opposite of my experience. I did not lose my sex drive or my interest in sex. I did eventually abandon sex with him after many years of being the only one that initiated anything. That is in the past now though.

Thanks Honeytongue and Sexyboots. We arent a normal couple, i have been working abroad mostly for 27 yrs and I believe absence makes the heart grow fonder. Although sexyboots this is a forum about sex toys so it may be a bit self selecting. Women not satisfied (in some cases) looking for toys to give satisfaction.

I know many men complain about their wives lack of interest but I also take what most men say with a huge pinch of salt.

I agree with everyone else really. I have to force myself to have sex with my partner if and when he decides he wants it these days. There are many other issues other than him rejecting me loads in the past. I don't think I've lost my sex drive, I've lost my drive for my partner. I just stick to toys cuz they only reject me when the batteries run out lol.

I'm sure if my partner was to start paying attention to us having a relationship again my desire for him would return.

lol guys arent coming out well in this thread

I agree Hella, I cant imagine wanting to make love to someone I wasnt getting on with or didnt like regardless of how physically attractive they may be.

Load of crap!! Maybe some womens do, but there are factors as to why and perhaps that has to do with the partners they are with. There are plenty of guys who lose interest, believe me I am married to one.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Load of crap!!

mmm dont hold back there Dee I wasnt impressed either thought it was a good topic though

gunther wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Load of crap!!

mmm dont hold back there Dee I wasnt impressed either thought it was a good topic though

Haha yeah sorry. I think the sex drive can diminish with some women especially once they catch their man and have been with them for a few years. You can get comfortable i guess.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

gunther wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Load of crap!!

Haha yeah sorry. I think the sex drive can diminish with some women especially once they catch their man and have been with them for a few years. You can get comfortable i guess.

I think Dee is just unimpressed she is in a sexless relationship like I was. It can make you feel quite emotional, hurt, rejected, angry......

I'm just resigned to the fact I've waited years for someone special then a years worth of sex is all I'm ever going to get to have in my entire life. Arghh now I'm starting to feel angry again... lol, maybe I'm not as accepting of that fact as I thought I was after 2 years of hurt.