women: would you let your partner go down on you without showering first?

i have to be shower fresh at all times, like literally just out of the shower

No fooking way : P

yes, but im not really that into receiving oral. as long as it isnt right after i've gone to the loo then its fine.

Yes. Love it

I need to have had a shower at least a few hours before. Anything more than half a day is a no go lol.

every woman likes to freshen up first,well i do,im pretty prepared most of the time anyway :-)

CAN WE TURN THIS AROUND AND ASK THE GUYS :-p

Ideally I'd like to be prepared everytime but it has happened when I wasn't.. It did take me a while to get into it as I wasn't really ready...

We'd both have to be clean though!

Normally a baby wipe is adequate enough :)

oral is a big mental thing for me ( haveto be in the right mind for it) so yes for me

The scent of a woman can be very sexy down there... but the key word is scent .... not smell so be careful no to wash away too much besides too much washing in that area can actually be bad for you !

For a man it is different he has to wash but again over washing can do more harm than good...

Going down on her at anytime is where the fun is sometimes she cant just go and wash when we are out.

It's never bothered my OH so it doesn't bother me. He loves my natural scent especially if he knows he's made me horny and wet before he's got my knickers off ;o)

morefun wrote:

I need to have had a shower at least a few hours before. Anything more than half a day is a no go lol.

exactly the same as this

oooh no thank you, fresh and clean for me

i do i,t but much prefer it if my partner has washed before i suck him. he likes making me do it just after he's gone to the toilet its bit of a D/s thing and we're a bit grubbyby nature anyway- i guess it comes from meeting when camping having not showered for a week. i didnt let him get near my bits then but that was cos i was on my period. dont think id like it anyway if i knew i was that dirty

I always wash just before sex and he always does the same.

Why would I need to shower before going down on a woman? Oh wait, I see lol.

As I'm neer OCD about cleanliness I would want my partner to be clean first. But it's not always possible. Especially on those occasions when desire oberwhelmes you and you "simple, absolutely MUST "have her there and then.

i think it would depend on what you were up to that day haha
if youve been busy..sweaty etc then it would be nice if you had a shower first :)

yes i have to have showered, if i can i take him in the shower with and hes free to do as he wishes double bonus lol

lilkink wrote:

yes i have to have showered, if i can i take him in the shower with and hes free to do as he wishes double bonus lol

so if we've been out on a date..meal, few drinks etc take you back to the room id have to wait for you to shower? lol