Woohoo I won

I never win! Even as a kid I was the one that always lost at pass the parcel or hide and seek! But tonight I has the surprise if finding an email from Nicole saying I won something from the blogs! I might play the lottery this week and see if I can make it a winning steak lol.

Lol lucky you! Was it the riding crop?enjoy babe! Xx

Well done! Don't know how much a lottery ticket is, but why not try your luck.

YAY, grats hun!! Enjoy your win!! xx

Well done! I was the lucky winner of last weeks, so I know how you feel when you got your email from Nicole! xx

Yay lovely ladies getting lovely prize! Xx ps defo give the lottery a go! :)

Congratulations! Injoying it honey! :)

I'm assuming it was the riding crop because the comp closed today. I shall just have to see what the postman delivers. And by the way.... My postman definitely knows what Secret Phrase means .he rings te doorbell and runs. He hands me every other parcel but with those little brown boxes arrived they get abandoned on my doorstep lol

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I'm assuming it was the riding crop because the comp closed today. I shall just have to see what the postman delivers. And by the way.... My postman definitely knows what Secret Phrase means .he rings te doorbell and runs. He hands me every other parcel but with those little brown boxes arrived they get abandoned on my doorstep lol

Lol! I always get the same postman and he never looks me in the eye! Ahhh enjoy the crop xx

Well done!!

Awww congrats! :D

nice one ! enjoy it !

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I'm assuming it was the riding crop because the comp closed today. I shall just have to see what the postman delivers. And by the way.... My postman definitely knows what secret phrase means .he rings te doorbell and runs. He hands me every other parcel but with those little brown boxes arrived they get abandoned on my doorstep lol

mine does too, I just look him straight in the eye and leave him wondering what i've got :P

Congrats NN85, it really looks the part! :D

congrats x

Well done honey! So pleased for you. X

Well done :) x

congrats :-)

Well done! Hope you enjoy it :)