Words that turn you off?

Dont know if its been asked before but...

Are there any words for you that are complete passion killers?

Got chatting to the bfb who said when she was phone sexing a guy from dating site he used the word snatch and she lost most of the interest she'd previously had in him. And it just made me wonder.

Veiny cock but in Swedish :p

Daddy. No problems with people who have a kink for that, but it just makes me feel nauseous.

Fanny. I've said this before in my vagina slang term thread but it makes me think of an uptight old Victorian woman.

No, not tonight !

Snog and shag are probably my main two. Not a huge fan of pussy/fanny either.

MOIST! Not just a passion killer but a complete conversation killer too. Makes me feel grossed out for no apparent reason.

Nat, I forgot about the word snog! That is a totally cringe worthy word!

Sxleksaker wrote:

Veiny cock but in Swedish :p

so what is veiny cock in Swedish? Or is it too bad for you to repeat.

Moist - here too....hate that word so much !

Dont like the word slut either x

Ugh this thread just reminded me that the word snog exists. What an ugly-sounding word. I'll take making out any day of the week.

Gash. My OH says it as she knows I don't like it and the C word. Just to vulgar for me and I'm a sailor😉

Daddy, baby, etc. Like family words make me think of family. No please.

Veiny cock = ådrig kuk

It just sounds so unsexy and disgusting 😦

Moist....definitely a passion killer and a conversation stopper, makes me feel all weird and gross. It is not a sexy word to me at all.

Pooh, Cauliflower and toejam.

a few words darling or fuckface not muu cup off tea

The c word makes me cringe. Also can't quite get my head around a female feeling horny, sexy yes, horny no, that's for men 😃

Fanny, vagina (I just don't find the pronounciation attractive), moist (real passion killer there), log (bad memories), I don't like saying clit either.

My parents are coming to stay.... That is a passion killer !!!

It's got to be clunge ! My hubby sometimes says it for a laugh cos he knows how revolting I find it !