Confession on the lingerie

So I had just got out the bath dried my self off opened my underwear draw without looking pull out a pair of boxer shorts........... wooh stop....... panties white panties with a lace frill.

hmmm 2 choices

1 Put them back in to the right draw

2 Follow my immeadiate instinct and try them on ?

Yes you got it tried them on, me as straight as they come, I have to say they looked and felt amazing even took a few snaps.

Anyone else got any lingerie confessions, I have to say it did turm me on somewhat.

2 Likes

I like to see a man in panties. Shows his feminine side xx

1 Like

i never thought of it like that, I was just shocked at how much I enjoyed it, might find the courage to send it on to the Wife :-)

sadly can't post them on here might cause offence again as they are a little thin on the materials.

Il use my imagination lol. I asked hubby to wear my used white lace panties. It made for super foreplay x

Maturecpl wrote:

Il use my imagination lol. I asked hubby to wear my used white lace panties. It made for super foreplay x

Ohh hope you enjoy, my confessions has played its part in keeping the fun alive

Maturecpl wrote:

This sounds so very hot and I'm sure it made for great fun

i have a few pairs of womens panties and sometimes wear them while using a wand over them. maybe thats my feminine side of me coming out

It all started for me many years ago, my wife had a very sexy black dress that zipped up the front and had a belt, she wore it a few times in the bedroom for some fun when one night she suggested I wire it, well I hesitated at first but quickly realised how much it would turn me on, so started wearing it more often for bedroom fun, it grew from there over the years, with things like stockings and suspenders being worn with it and sometimes a basque, then bras and sexy knickers, then comes another new dress, or a black pencil skirt and white blouse, then thigh high boots in size 8, a few years later and I have quite a collection of things I dress up in. As minimum I go to bed Every night in bra and knickers and cami top or a satin nightie either way I always have a bra and knickers on for bed with whatever takes my fancy, last night I slept in black 34A cup bra, m&s white lace knickers and a black scrappy vest top. It's a real turn on sleeping in sexy underwear and makes me very horny next morning which my wife loves. Most days I wear knickers as don't own any boxer shorts any more as for years have just been buying knickers, if you know what you are looking for you can find knickers that are perfect for men and don't gape around privates, look for ones with added stretch and larger front panel. I have at least 60 pairs of knickers in various colours such as pink, purple, black etc. I own about 30 bras that I usually pick up in the sales, all are sized 34A and fit really good as I have slight moobs. Not usually brave enough though to wear bras of a day but would if I thought It would not get noticed. I own about 5 suspender belts which I wear now and again for bedroom fun, a few skirts and several tops that are very feminine such as a dark pink satin top with pink waist belt. A few dresses that zip up the back including a black shift dress that is my favourite, a few pairs of black high heels and a pair of flats. Basically what I'm saying is it can get quite addictive, you start of with one item that turns you on and then you add a bit more each time you dress.

1 Like

Regardless of how you swing. A lot of underwear made for women just has a much nicer texture to it. Satin, lace, microfiber... even cotton... It just seems to be softer and feels nice against the skin. Just need to find a functional pair that fits well enough to keep everything in place and you can wear it througout the day. Enjoy the new sensations!

2 Likes

M&s is your friend, they sell high leg knickers with added stretch so it wraps around mens privates without gaping, I have loads from there, they also until last year sold a pair called Lace wrap knickers, they got more reviews from men than they did from women, they sold them for many years but for some reason discontinued them last year. Anyway search on m&s high leg knickers and look for ones with added stretch. Also look at the reviews as other reviews from men will let you know how well they fit. I'm wearing a black high leg now and they fit perfectly with no gaping and are very comfortable.

1 Like