working from home

Ah thank you. That really means a lot. 4uonly, thank you for your work. Everyone who is working on the front line is amazing. The cleaners are amazing. Fighting to keep our hospital wards clean, in in these unprecedented times they have a lot of cleaning

BL140505 wrote:

Ah thank you. That really means a lot. 4uonly, thank you for your work. Everyone who is working on the front line is amazing. The cleaners are amazing. Fighting to keep our hospital wards clean, in in these unprecedented times they have a lot of cleaning

Please be safe and thank you again.

In dealing with the Covic-19 patients we have changed from using the surgical mask to Bio-base mask starting yesterday. Can't post image but just do a search engine and you will find it.

Good Luck and may God bless us as we unite in stopping this virus from spreading.

BL140505 thank you for your amazing work.

I am still working as i`m classed as a key worker, so life is not much different, except the roads are quiter!

BL140505, thank you so much, you’re the best, please take care.

I'm out still as a key worker hope your all safe and keeping buy the rules take care everyone and keep safe I've already lost a friend from this so please take it seriously and look after yourselfs ❤️

lace21 wrote:

I'm out still as a key worker hope your all safe and keeping buy the rules take care everyone and keep safe I've already lost a friend from this so please take it seriously and look after yourselfs ❤️

I'm sorry to hear that buddy. My condolences.

Lace, so sorry to hear that mate, take care.

lace21 wrote:

So sorry for your loss. It really hits home when it starts to affect those close to us.

Thank you for your nice message MrS

This post is no longer available.

Thanks you 👍

Let's pray for the MEDICAL & GENERAL WORKERS Serving on the frontlines of the Covic-19 battle, our medical and general workers have been working tirelessly to care for the afflicted and the affected. Yet, for all of their hard work and effort, some of them can’t even take trains or buy food in peace. Let's clap for them as a sign of encouragement whenever we see them.

PLEASE DO NOT AVOID THEM. So let’s show our brothers and sisters some love when we see them in public. They’re fighting for us, so we should also fight for them. Pray for:

- protection, health and strength

- Quality rest and time with loved ones

- favour with all people when they are out in public

4Uonly, a great post. Many thanks to all frontline staff, you are so precious, very best wishes.

It's actually gone the opposite direction... but I work from home all the time anyway. Now the children are home from school there is less chance than ever! So a very frustrated man right now.

thanks must go out to all front line workers right now, you are true heroes!

Today is the 1st day that our small island called Singapore is shut down completely to break the circuit except for the essential services like the Banks and hospitals. Everyone is encourage to order meals online or cooking in. Anyone caught eating on the street will have to pay a fine of up to $10,000 (£5,700).

In order to help the citizens, especially those who lost their job temporarily, 2 initiatives were given out by our govt,

1) a washable mask per citizen. It crazy the price of disposable mask is exorbitantly expensive and people are re-using it.

2) $600 (£340) one time aid to every citizen above the age of 18.

Think our population is about 3.8 millions excluding PRs and foreign talents, so it's easy to manage. On top of that our govt has lots of reserves for time like this.

Just wondering what kind of initiatives your govt are taking to break the circuit.

Wife's and teacher still looking after kids from the locals hospital staff and I'm a engineer involved with wiring up the news wards across the country so very little time for link at the moment. However our late night antics have developed a passionate and mildly aggressive nature to them and it's so hot.