Would like to say sorry :)

Hey everyone,

I'm not to sure if i've upset anyone by not being on here as much as i normally am. I'm sorry for not talking much and giving advice to my normal standard. Someone hacked into my credit card and i'm now in the red for a payment made over 100 miles away from where i live... :( It's ok and i have dealt with it, i have been refunded the money that was taken but however due to overlimit bank charges i am still in debt.

I just know that my 'real life friends' have been offended recently. So i just want to say a massive sorry here for anyone who i've upset. I'm not ignoring anyone and i do generally care about you all. I've just been trying to deal with this problem. I might not be on much over the next few days. I can pay the payments on the 6th so i should be ok then... :)

Although i would like to send a massive THANK YOU to LH, regardless of the fact i'm addicted to this site i would not have even noticed until my debt got much worse if it were not for my order on here being declined! :)

But basically i will be here on and off and as off once i'm sorted i will be back fully :) Thank you for understanding and once again i am sorry :)

Oh gosh, sorry to hear that you've had that sort of trouble with your credit card. That must've been such a stress and hassle!

I'm sure no one here would be at all upset or offended with you for not having the time to be on the forums :) Sometimes life is busy and gets in the way of being able to give friends, online or 'real life', your absolute full attention, and hopefully the people closest to you will be able to understand that you've been having a challenging time lately, with one thing and another :)

Anyway, I can't speak for everyone here obviously but I would imagine that the vast majority, if not everyone, would want you to not worry about not having so much time for the forums at the moment! :) I hope everything settles down for you soon x

Skitty wrote:

Oh gosh, sorry to hear that you've had that sort of trouble with your credit card. That must've been such a stress and hassle!

I'm sure no one here would be at all upset or offended with you for not having the time to be on the forums :) Sometimes life is busy and gets in the way of being able to give friends, online or 'real life', your absolute full attention, and hopefully the people closest to you will be able to understand that you've been having a challenging time lately, with one thing and another :)

Anyway, I can't speak for everyone here obviously but I would imagine that the vast majority, if not everyone, would want you to not worry about not having so much time for the forums at the moment! :) I hope everything settles down for you soon x

+1 - We had our bank card cloned a few years ago, it was awful. I hope you get everything sorted soon Hun :) xx

Don't worry, sort yourself out we'll still be here.x

Scorpius12 wrote:

Skitty wrote:

+1 - We had our bank card cloned a few years ago, it was awful. I hope you get everything sorted soon Hun :) xx

Thank you everyone, i'm ok it wasnt thousands that was stolen. I'm more gutted that i couldnt place my order haha!

How on earth can you even clone a strangers bank card? Is it though ebay etc? I do that via paypal so im so confused as to how someone could use my card when they are in wales. But thankfully the company saw it as fraud right away. I've never been to wales lol.

Hey MBE, I had wondered where you had been but only because I was concerned and hoping you were okay not because I was upset with you or thought you were ignoring us.

I'm sorry this has happened to you and hope you get it all sorted and back to normal okay.

Dont you worry about us, we will be here.

Take care.

Oh my goodness, that's terrible! I'm so sorry to hear about that, these things always happen to nice people who don't deserve it :(

Will the bank refund all of your money for you? This happened to my sister, somebody cloned her credit card and spent loads of money on Muslim dating sites! Luckily the bank refunded her the money but it did take a few days, it's difficult to go without in the meantime.

Don't worry about us Hun, I wondered where you were but wasn't at all offended, just assumed you were busy working or taking some time out for yourself. :) don't ever worry about us, everyone needs time out for themselves particularly when they've got a lot going on in their lives, as you do. It's important you take care of yourself first and foremost and we'll always be here when you're ready to come back :)

Hope you're okay xxx

Sorry just realised you said you got the refund, that's good! Shame about the other charges though, it's really unfair they're making you pay that when it wasn't even your fault!

I'm new to here so it's nice to meet you! But that sounds a horrid experience you have had at least your getting sorted and hopefully you can place your LH order soon! :) take care xxx

I guarantee you not a single person here is upset with you, you're genuinely lovely and the only feeling we would have is sympathy. i'm truly sorry you've had this horrible thing happen to you, it is neither fair nor deserved and your bank shouldn't be hitting you with charges that were run up by fraudulent use of your stolen details.

Hey,don't worry about taking time out now and then to deal with stuff going on in your life, I'm sure no one has been offended.
Sorry that you've had this unpleasant situation to deal with. Take care x

Really sorry to hear that you've had that happen to you. It's never nice when you have something stolen from you. Especially when it mean you can't make an LH order 😉

I can assure you that no-one minds if you don't come back on here for a few days. We all do it, as life still needs to be lived outside of LH.

I hope everything is sorted for you soon, and if there's anything we can do for you, just let us know. X

Oh no, what a nightmare. Glad it was noticed and sorted relatively quick. Hope you're okay!!xo

One would think that with all the technology we have created we would be able to stop this kind of thing happening to innocent people !!! Grrrrrrrr......,.,

So sorry you've had to deal with this - you've had so much on your plate lately :( Glad you've managed to get it sorted, chin up, we're all here for you xxx

Sorry you have had to go through this. As technology is becoming a bigger part of our lives , we are more susceptible to this type of crime. I'm really glad that the card issuer realised that the card had be cloned, but it sound very unfair that you have to pay any charges, is there anyway you can dispute thsee.

Stay strong, I have missed reading your post. Hopefully things will be back on track for you soon. We are all here For you.

You have been missed. Hope you get it all sorted soon and are back up to speed on the forum.

We all have to spend time in the real world occasionally. Hope you get sorted with the bank.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I'm not to sure if i've upset anyone by not being on here as much as i normally am. I'm sorry for not talking much and giving advice to my normal standard. Someone hacked into my credit card and i'm now in the red for a payment made over 100 miles away from where i live... :( It's ok and i have dealt with it, i have been refunded the money that was taken but however due to overlimit bank charges i am still in debt.

I just know that my 'real life friends' have been offended recently. So i just want to say a massive sorry here for anyone who i've upset. I'm not ignoring anyone and i do generally care about you all. I've just been trying to deal with this problem. I might not be on much over the next few days. I can pay the payments on the 6th so i should be ok then... :)

Although i would like to send a massive THANK YOU to LH, regardless of the fact i'm addicted to this site i would not have even noticed until my debt got much worse if it were not for my order on here being declined! :)

But basically i will be here on and off and as off once i'm sorted i will be back fully :) Thank you for understanding and once again i am sorry :)

You take care I am disgusted at cloning ect I never think any ones offended me I have days I don't come on here hugs.

Oooh no that is terrible, glad it's sorted to an extent, but no need to be sorry though.

We all have personal lives outside of the Lovehoney forums that can get in the way of posting whether it be good stuff we don't mind getting in the way, bad stuff we would rather no have , boring everyday stuff that you can't avoid.....etc. From experience with users on here though, everyone is understanding and friendly when it comes to our personal lives and why we may not post as much as we sometimes do, hence why there is no need to be sorry although I find it awesome that you thought to do so anway.

Hopefully it gets sorted out 100% soon and you can be back posting on here as much as you want, but in the mean time take care.

Thanks everyone :) I'm feeling much better today as i can pay off my charges tomorrow. I also believe it was an ex of mine that done this... but i'm of course not sure so cannot do anything about that, i just know that i caught him going though my purse many times.

But thanks for not getting mad with me :) I have so many real friends that cannot seem to understand why i cant go out with them for drinks right now and yeah.... it gets me paranoid that everyone will be mad, but i think im pretty much back here now. I can't wait to catch up with everyone :)

How's everyones weekend going? Regardless of the card mine was good and ive been out riding again and showing :)