Would you be embarrassed if people found out about your toy collection?

I’m pretty private but love the risk of trying not to get caught so whikst I dont ever want to get caught, have often tread that line haha

1 Like

Some things I would rather not have to explain to family members !

But as for friends, no issues…

The Mrs kinda blabbed to some close friends about our love honey purchases, so that cat is out the bag xD
There was alcohol involved.

5 Likes

Flatten the boxes & reuse them to wrap Christmas presents or birthday presents

2 Likes

Kids and mother in law finding our toy collection would be dire!

2 Likes

See, I get the topic from title but surely we need to help young uns realise that sex can be fun and you don’t have to be in a relationship to enjoy it.
Sayng that, if I lived at home with my parents and they found my toys, sure, I’d be absolutely chuffin mortified!!!

3 Likes

I would only feel moderately embarrassed by family/immediate family/in-laws finding it. Not looking forward to that (seemingly inevitable) conversation with kids when they stumble on something. And actually if my brother found something I think he’d be more embarrassed about snooping. In-laws or parents, no thank you though.

We’re definitely not a “leave it all hanging out there” couple with our friends at all, but if conversation turned to sex we’re not ashamed to share preferences or things, it just doesn’t regularly come up, especially in detail, in our circles.

1 Like

Got an email that my LH package is going to be delivered tomorrow. Except we’re at court. Asked my neighbour if she’d take it in and she said she would but she’d a hospital appointment. Hummed and haaahed then rearranged for it to be put in one of the recycling bins. Dunno how I’d feel if it wasn’t “discreet packaging”…

1 Like

I can’t pretend I wouldn’t be embarrassed seeing as I’ve just stuffed all the ElectraStim boxes inside an empty Bonio box to put in the paper bin. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Although I might not mind too much if the lady next door discovered the stroker box with Size: XL on it. :heart_eyes_cat:

Nah, I’m too old now to be embarrassed about stuff like that.

1 Like

Almost happened this morning.

We were well into our Thursday morning session when there was a ring on the doorbell. I was wearing my slave collar chained to my nipples and cage and my biggest butt plug so I covered up as best I could and answered the door to find our son arriving very early for his weekend visit.

2 Likes

Wow! Good job he didn’t just let himself in as that would have been uncomfortable!

I’d only be embarrassed if I had some explaining to do to the kids if they found out - that would be totally awkward :flushed:

Other than that - I’m not too worried, I’m a fully grown adult and can do/use/buy what I like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m incredibly open about such things, just the family are the only ones who don’t know the extent of it. Friends and colleagues mostly just find it all very amusing.