Would you like to work with Lovehoney?

Oh how exciting! Definitely sent an email, there’s no way I could pass up the opportunity. Good Luck everyone 🍀🐞

I've emailed :) exciting x

I would of loved to send an email for this but I couldn’t use my real name , if friends seem me they would be confused - why is she called Jodie hmmm , same with the guys I cam with if I used my real name 🤔🤔 that’s Jodie not “real name “ So it’s a no win situation 😂 although I don’t care what family and friend think about me. They all know what I do anyway ha.

Emailed

Hmm.. might have a little looksee..

jodielawsonx wrote:

I would of loved to send an email for this but I couldn’t use my real name , if friends seem me they would be confused - why is she called Jodie hmmm , same with the guys I cam with if I used my real name 🤔🤔 that’s Jodie not “real name “ So it’s a no win situation 😂 although I don’t care what family and friend think about me. They all know what I do anyway ha.

I am in the same boat I understand this so much.

as an ex rep from a competitve company i really think lovehoney should have there own rep or distrubuting section. i thi nk it wouod work great as there is more of a variety of toys aswell as different type for people to explore. i know i would defo sign up!!!!

who else thinks so too?

MasterOfSexToys wrote:

as an ex rep from a competitve company i really think lovehoney should have there own rep or distrubuting section. i thi nk it wouod work great as there is more of a variety of toys aswell as different type for people to explore. i know i would defo sign up!!!!

who else thinks so too?

Heya,

Great idea and we worked with a similar company before that offered this. At Lovehoney, it is not something we have branched into as online sales seem to work very well.

This has been suggested here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1430452-the-great-big-suggestions-thread-part-2/ - This is is the best place to pop your ideas on. Saves another thread going off topic or being hijacked! 

Ive just emailed too, good look every one

Love to try out for you. I'm good looking so I've been told. Really keen
never done anything like that before. Sounds fun

Ah - I hadn't thought about travel st all! I'd imagined emails and phone
conversations. If there's any travel at all I'll have to back out. I'm
not well enough for travelling. Sorry guys.

I am not sure on the travel front, I think perhaps not but you could always email the PR team. They will be able to tell you more :)