Would you mind your man having a toy?

I would like some opinions of you please. My ex partner would never allow me to have any

5 Likes

I see no issue with toys being used by any sex - for s man a cock ring is vital for the pleasure of both him and her :lovehoney_heart:

8 Likes

I’ve encouraged my guy to use a toy but he’s just not at all bothered despite having some of the very best there are.
I have lots of toys and he doesn’t mind me using them but he’s just not bothered about toys at all.

3 Likes

How hypocritical I would be if I did mind. Mr O’s collection is near to being bigger than mine if it’s not already :sweat_smile:.
(Mrs)

4 Likes

No issue with it at all. Why should it be fine for one partner and not the other? (Assuming she had some toys?)

Actually, full disclaimer, cock rings, strokers, prostate massagers, no problem… a lifesize, named sex doll that joined us to watch TV on the couch every evening, I might have a problem with that.

5 Likes

My first thought was why should toys just be for women. Toys allow you to explore your own body, with or without a partner. I am all for men having toys. Why should women have all the fun

4 Likes

I’ve no issue with a partner having toys, why should I have all the fun!

Have you bought yourself any toys since the break up @Blueyes81

4 Likes

Speaking on behalf of my wife my wife said to me she doesn’t mind me using toys at all.

4 Likes

Yes a few but still feel very guilty for it

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice

1 Like

Not at all, I don’t see why he should not have toys that he enjoys using.
If he enjoys them more than me, I’m doing something wrong.

4 Likes

My wife knows how many toys I’ve got and how the collection continues to grow. She doesn’t really care about them to be honest.

4 Likes

I just used my fleshlight

1 Like

My wife encourages (orders me) to use toys as she loves to watch me using them.

4 Likes

I see no reason why you should not have any toys. Did she not think you would masturbate? When all said and done, its only assisting with that act.

2 Likes

I’ve got a fleshlight and now a dildo for my pleasure, will be adding more as time goes on. Think toys for men can really enhance your overall play, the same as toys for women.
As long as you remember toys are effectively to enhance your partner not to replace them.
My OH has just been given her first wand by me and im telling you now, if my parts vibrated like those things she’d never use a toy again :rofl: but they don’t so i see it as an enhancement to give her the greatest pleasure she can get.

3 Likes

Toys in a relationship makes it more fun. Solo play well that’s a solo thing so it shouldn’t really matter what a partner thinks. In all the key point is talking about it, like why do you want to use toys what will it do for us. Some people may not understand that toys help with the pleasure or helps last longer.

2 Likes

Hubby has a few. He doesnt use them often but they are there if he wants. I bought him one for xmas last year. Its not fair that i should have all the fun :rofl:

3 Likes

I absolutely wouldn’t mind if a partner had their own toys.

I’d feel a bit of a hypocrite if I did with the amount I have.

Besides I think it would be hot to watch :fire:

Just a little note, I’ve edited your topic title and post to remove “Ladies” so it’s more open to everyone @Blueyes81 :+1:t2::blush:

5 Likes

We dont have his or her toys, we have " our toys"
Some designed more specifically for MrsIwill , but thats about it.

2 Likes