Would you prefer sex to be entirely non-penetrative?

Hey all!

First post and all but a question I'm genuinely curious about...

Virtually all the best selling toys here on LH are clit stimulators, it's also pretty well known that for a good proportion of women, they can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation...it's also fair to say that there aren't that many nerves in the vagina...

So, do you ladies *actually* enjoy penetrative sex or would you prefer sex to be all about the clit? :-)

I'd prefer sex to be non-messy

devious_mind87 wrote:

Virtually all the best selling toys here on LH are clit stimulators, it's also pretty well known that for a good proportion of women, they can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation...it's also fair to say that there aren't that many nerves in the vagina...

So, do you ladies *actually* enjoy penetrative sex or would you prefer sex to be all about the clit? :-)

So all of those rabbits are just being used for the ears?

Blimey.

No, it's about the full experience for me.

For me I need clit stimulation but I also like the feeling of something inside too.

wildflower wrote:

For me I need clit stimulation but I also like the feeling of something inside too.

Same for me

Unless I'm alone in the room, I can't orgasm without penetration. Strangely when I am alone I find it hard to orgam with penetration. I suppose that means the OH is doing it right ;-) xx