Would You Rather?

Both! SQ

Clamps (and chains). SQ.

Clamps too. Have to say the pinwheel was a bit of a letdown.

WYR have anal or vaginal sex, if you could only have one type for a whole month (but have as much of that type as you liked)?

A month of anal would be a nice change!

SQ

Vaginal for me plz 🥖💦👅 SQ

Vaginal. SQ

Vaginal...but prefer a mix...SQ

vaginal for me

vaginal for me sq

Anal for us WYR tv/movie or music for background noise?

Music SQ

TV or film for me. :+1:

This one seems prime for a bit of polling too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Would You Rather:

• Be spanked with a paddle
  • Thwacked with a crop
  • Eat a raw sausage

0 voters

I don’t think polls really work in these threads. to be honest, I think we should stick to the old format.

Oh, and paddle
SQ

You reckon? I thought they’d be perfect. It leaves the question open to much more people than just the next poster. And if you want to make a comment about a particular poll you can reply to it specifically (rather than replying to the topic in general). That way you get a link to it in your reply, and it joins it all up. :+1:

I’ve created mine to last a week and then auto-close, so it allows for the ebb and flow of repitition and new participants. And anyone logging on can browse back a whole week’s worth and make more of a meal out of it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I said on one of the other threads that I appreciate that not everyone would want to try it, but I think you can run both formats together in the same thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I see your point, but I thought it might slow the threads down. However, on the other side, there have been times it would have been nice to vote on an old one.
I’m persuadable either way I think.

I like the poll idea, fun to see the results too! Can react to more WYR questions too! Maybe add option to see results without voting too as some might not to vote but still find out result.

2 Likes

One more thing before I leave this to see what other people think.

If you get a question like “WYR use food or ice on your lover’s body?”, you sometimes get answers like “Oh definitely food. I’ve never forget the first time when my husband wielded a blancmange and a tube of Araldite.” You get some interesting answers that answer the question and provide some additional sexy stuff. With a poll, it is a straight answer with no comment.

All that would be needed I think is for us to agree how this thread works, so that polls and comments such as that can coexist. The best of both worlds really. Personally, I think without the extra comments, a thread of polls would die out fairly quickly (although that may just be me).

I’m going to shut up now I’ve given you my thoughts about this. See what everyone else thinks xx

In my mind I imagined that a poll post would be treated like any other, where you answer the question above and then ask your new question (but in poll form). The next person could then answer traditionally if they wanted, or pop a new question up (whether poll or regular). And I definitely think comments are something that should be encouraged. :+1:

I’m not 100% sure what effect they’ll have, I just thought it’d be fun to find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

I put paddle… but now feel like the crop is getting a bad rap!
OK to continue?
WYR have a poll or a question in a post?
Joking! (but am not sure how to make polls yet…)

WYR have a night of lust away in a hotel room alone with your partner, or in front of strangers

Hotel room
Sq

• List item
    Stranger
    Hotel